3 Months later

• So I have officially finished my 3 month Body for Life routine, and the numbers are in. When I started I weighed 185 pounds, I currently weigh 169 pounds. I do not plan to stop this program, I will continue doing what I have been until I am in tip top shape :P but I am very pleased with the way my body looks now.

• Way to go, Lorensoth!  Keep it up!  I've got 2 more weeks before my 1st challenge is over.  It's inspiring to see the success that others have had.   Thanks for sharing!

• Congrats! That's great progress...and you can see it all over, including your face! Kudos to you on seeing the whole 12 weeks through...you did it!!

• Adding a side picture and you can REALLY see the difference

• 16lbs down...AWESOME!

Great job!

~Rob

• Lorensoth,

Great progress. Side pics best. Belly and lower back going going going. You'll need to do some shopping for sumer pants cuz I know the old ones probably make you look like your wearing hand me downs you need to grow in to. GREAT JOB.

@CatLinder my first challenge up 5/14 and have already scheduled 2 wks AR and then starting 2nd challenge the 30th May so I'll be right behind you if your doing a second.

• Congratulations on a job well done.  You should be very proud of yourself.  It looks like you lost double what you did.  Keep up the great work, and thanks for sharing your pics for motivation.

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"