Crossed the 12 week finish line! Pics posted!

• Thank you so much to everyone who has supported me along this journey!  Pics and stats posted to profile. I committed to a 15 week challenge (that's when I go on vacation) so for me, I'm not at the end of challenge 1, but wanted to post current 12 weeks pics as most people do 12 weeks and then start challenge 2. This way everyone can see what I acheived by 12 weeks. Hoping for even more changes in the next few weeks!

• Congratulations!!  You look fabulous.  

Laurie, 2010 Body-for-Life Champion 46+

Never underestimate your power to change.

• You look fabulous Marthonmama!  Your back is beautiful and your legs have gotten firmer and more defined! Way to go!!! You will look amazing on your vacation ....Enjoy!

We have the rest of our lives to perfect this....do your best and forget the rest!

• Great job!

• Congrats! Great achievements, and way to rock that bikini!!

• Hey marathonmama - you look fabulous!  And I see big changes in your pics, way to go!  You are an inspiration.   I'm looking for major changes at the end of my C2 whichi is 6/27, so I've got a way to go yet! Have a blast on the beach baby, and rock that suite!

• Marathon:

I am so proud of you.  You look fabulous!  Your hard work and dedication has definately rewarded you with some Awesome results.  You are going to have a blast on vacation.  Flaunt it; you've earned it!!!

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• wow those are great pics!  I read in your profile about losing that butt droop!  hehe, yes you did.  And your side pics look really different!

• You did an awesome job you can defintely see all the muscle development. Congratulations on some fatanstic results!

• Thanks everyone for the encouragement! It has been a great experience!

• Wow,  That is definately quite the transformation. An achievement surely to be proud of. Way to go!!

• WOW marathonmama!!!  CONGRATULATIONS!!!  Look at those sculpted arms and back!!!   And you can see the teardrop in your quadraceps - and your ABS, look at you!!!!  My goodness you must be so proud!  You will be one hot beachbabe-wahine in PARADISE!!!!!

Susan Berna

2010 Body-for-LIFE Grand Master Champion

• You look wonderful marathonmama! I agree with everyone else, especially BFLSusan, look at those arms and back!!! I am about to finish week 7 and haven't seen any weight loss, only inches (4 1/2 over all my body back at the beginning of week 6). Wondering how you ate on your free days? I eat perfectly all week, but my free days are what I think may be hurting me. Just wanted to get an idea of what your free days looked like in comparison to the great results you got.

Thanks! And again, you look wonderful! How great it must feel to walk around in that body!

• Way to go Marathon!! The droop certainly is gone! U definately worked for it so yes flaunt it when u come here to the most beautiful place on earth.... CONTRATULATIONS!!

• bhPink, Congratulations on coming this far!  If you are losing inches you are doing great! Some people don't lose any scale weight and still make amazing transformations. I eventually stopped weighing myself except for 4 week intervals because the scale even went up at one point. It wasn't till about week 9-10 when I could look in the mirror and really see a difference even though I had lost inches. Just hang in there and follow the program as is. Most of my first 8 free days were terrible! Tons of junk food, chocolate, overeating, feeling sick and "stuffed". A few of them were more controlled but not usually. After a 3 day free day at week 8 or 9 I wanted to give up but decided to just get over it and get back on track. My final few free days were just a free snack (chocolate of course!). Now that you are getting the hang of the program, it may be easier to exercise more control on your free day. I found it got easier as the program went on and my results really started showing at the end so that kept me motivatd.

IslandDude, Thanks for the compliments! =) Can't wait to see the beautiful island you call home!