Finally Followed it through till the end!!

• Hello fellow BFLr's It took me 2 failed attempts and a little over 12 years to follow through till the end but I finally did it!! lost 28lbs of scale weight. Since This was a personal challenge and I also was a tad embarrased i never bothered to take measurements or Bodyfat % (Although now I wish I did). I have never felt better and plan on taking one week of AR and starting up again 4/11 C2.. Here i come... Pics are posted in profile.... :-)

• Congratulations Kaina!!!!  I am so, so happy for you!!  The look on your face in your After photos says it all!  28 pounds is fantastic and look at your muscles! 

I am amazed you did all this while working 3 jobs and raising 2 kids!  Seriously, that is a huge feat and it goes to show anyone can do this if they just make *themselves* a priority, and put forth the effort everyday - no matter what!

I have enjoyed following your progress and I can't wait to follow you during your Challenge 2!!!

Susan Berna

2010 Body-for-LIFE Grand Master Champion

• Island dude - OMG you look FANTASTIC!!  A total change, very impressive.  I agree with Sue, your face shows it all!  Looking forward to going through C2 with you!

Jessica

• OMG!  Great job.  Can't wait to see what you do with C2!  Congratulations to you!!!  :)

• Congratulations, Kaina!!!  Wonderful results.  (I wrote to you on the P2P thread earlier, too).

Laurie, 2010 Body-for-Life Champion 46+

Never underestimate your power to change.

• Very nice.  You should be proud of yourself.  You did it this time!!  WTG.  You made such wonderful progress.  Keep up the great work.

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• Way to go Island Dude!!!   As Darth would say... Impressive ...most impressive!  I am glad you made it all the way through this time.  All that effort shows a lot of results.

• Amazing job Island Dude! You should be so proud of your accomplishments! You are an inspiration to all of us!

• Good job! Your midsection is A LOT smaller and your arms are much more defined. You should feel terrific!

• Thank you soooooo much everyone! I did Hit a few bumps in the road but only missed one HIIT workout out of the entire 12 weeks and this was one amazing journey into myself ... I intend to be more strict with the diet next time around!

• great job!!  love the smile on your face!!

• Congratulations!!  Very big changes, you should be proud  :-)  good luck to you on the next go around......I started on my 3rd challenge TODAY!

Live TODAY like there's no TOMORROW!

• Great Job Island Dude ~ so proud to have shared the 12 weeks with you!  Pat yourself on the back, YOU DID IT!!!

"Success is figuring out a way  NOT to quit"

• Your story is inspiring! Nice job and congratulations on your success.

• island-dude what a fantastic job.  You did great.  And special congrats on your ability to do the run.  Just fantastic.