My first challenge with pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Hello BfL buddies.

My name is Kristiana and March 27 was the last day of my first challenge.  I was not able to work out during the challenge because of a couple of injuries : ( .  (Except for some physical therapy exercises for my shoulder if that counts hehe) So all of my transformation is thanks to positive thinking and a yummy and healthy diet!  I posted these pictures on facebook and have inspired a few of my close friends to do the program too!  So exciting!

I started at 136 lb on 1/2/2011

I ended at 122.8 lb on 3/27/2011

HOORAY BODY FOR LIFE!

Xox

Kristiana

• Wow awesome results you look great!  Good job!

• Great  results - and with no exercise!!!  You are truly an inspiration!  Congratulations!

• Kristiana,

You look fantastic,  way to go!  Mind if I ask how tall you are?  (Just curious, I'm trying to get down closer to 120, wondering if will have legs like you at that weight!!!!!)

Tina

• Thank you everyone!!!  I meant to put this in the original post- Thanks for reminding me Tina- I'm a little over 5'6".  And Tina- you can have legs better than mine if you are able to exercise!  I have shoulder and achilles injuries that really hindered any kind of physical activity.  I didn't get to start walking (for exercise) until about week 8.  Now I can walk about 3 miles during lunch a few days a week- yay!

• Fantastic results, even more so considering the limited exercise factor. Keep up the good work and hang in there. Wow

• Gorgeous! And all with simply eating healthy! That's amazing! Great job!

• You can't argue with results like that!!  Very nice job indeed!!

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• WOW, that's awesome............and with just following the eating/recipe plan??  Amazing!

Live TODAY like there's no TOMORROW!

• I hate to be the one that says it BUT SHE IS HOT!!!!

• Amazing! Especially since it was diet and not exercise that you got you here. You look great!

• wowsers!  well they say the eating part of this is 70-80%!

• You are an inspiration Girl!!  Awesome progress!

• Thank you so much for the amazing support (and compliments :-) ) everyone!!!

• Kristiana...Can I ask what a "typical" days menu was like for you? ....Again...you look amazing!