DAY 84, I totally did it!! YAY ME!

• Ok so I haven't taken my pics yet I will, but I have been SUPER busy!!  I am just soooo happy that I finished and I have never felt better!!  It is AMAZING, I am sleeping better at night and more alert during the day!  I have energy to keep up with my kiddos (3 and 1) and I feel like a new person!  Was always surprises me the most is just being out and about and how comfortable I feel in my own skin for the first time ever!  When I am running errands and playing with my kids I feel so much lighter just moving around it's like my agility have improved 100%!   I can't even explain it correctly I just feel fit and great!  I will also have my final stats when I post my pics!  Thanks to everyone for you support through these 12 weeks, I wouldn't have made it without you all!! 

Hugs, Crystal ;-)

• A W E S O M E!!!! CONGRATS!!!!! So when do you start C2??

• I am going to start in 2-3 weeks ... I am actually still working out this week as per the program ...  I will do active rest, but right now I have a ton of things on my plate and it's just easier to stick to the program than to try and adjust ... lol does that make sense??

• Congratulations!  Your excitement is obvious and the feeling you have in your own skin is completely worth all the effort you have put forth.  Can't wait to be there myself!  Looking forward to pics and stats.  Congratulations again!

Nancy Jo

C1W1D7

• Congratulation Crystal! Can wait to see the pictures!

Live life with passion!

• Yeah for you!  Proud of you and can't wait to see those awesome pics!  

Laurie

• Congratulations, Crystal!  You accomplished something to be very proud of.  Thousands of people attempt this but most fail.  You didn't!

I love your enthusiasm!

All the best,

Laurie

Laurie, 2010 Body-for-Life Champion 46+

Never underestimate your power to change.

• Congrats!!! I knew you could do it.  You must feel so great. 

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!

• great job!!  can'at wait to see pics!!

• We want pictures!

• Congratulations!!!  Pics?????

Live TODAY like there's no TOMORROW!

• Congratulations. Completing a challenge is a very big deal.  You should be very proud of yourself!!

10's in exercise and nutrition = 10's in life

• Way to go!!  Congrats!

• Congratulations... You should be proud!

• Congrats! It feels amazing to honor that self promise doesn't it!  Keep up the good work!