12 Weeks Done - My Transformation With Pictures.

• Just completed my 12 weeks. 

In total I lost 26lbs and 9% Bodyfat. 

I didn't hit my target, but I am OK with that, I intend to go round again to shift the last 16lbs. I am going to relax a week, still eat well and go to the gym but I am going to use my time in the gym to experiment with different exercises as I am worried my body is getting used to the exercises I am doing and I want to 'shock it somewhat'.

Heres my Stats:

Day 1

242 lbs

28% Body Fat

42" Waist

44" Chest

6ft 3" Height

Day 85

216lbs

19% Bodyfat

35" Waist

41" Chest

6ft 3" Height

I can now run 10km (6.2 miles) in under 50 mins and I do feel great even if I still have more to go.

I also just bought  pair of 501's yesterday and managed to fit nicely into a size 34 waist 34 Leg. I was very please about that.

Here I am fat and depresses at day 1

Here I am Thinner and happy at day 84

And the sides:

I know I still have a long way to go, and I do consider this to be 'Work In Progress' but the difference is I am feeling great, I am fit and I can see the light ahead of me.

• Very nice job.  You must be so proud of yourself.  Give yourself a short break and let your body heal before another job.  Congrats!

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!

• Dude, that's pretty good results.  I'll be happy with that.  I started about 20# heavier then you, so I'm curious to see how my last 4 weeks go.  I've been eating right and losing fat, but just havent really 'got it' on the weights.   Cardio, doing very well on it, but the weights have been not as good as they could be.  But that's still some very visible changes, so you must be pretty happy.

• Great job!  You should be proud of your results.  You look much trimmer!

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• Great job!

• Look at your abs!  Great job!  

DO YOUR BEST TODAY!