1st Challenge Complete!

•  

Hi everyone,

I completed my first challenge!  YAY!

I lost 22 lbs of scale weight (185 to 163)!

It wasn't a "perfect" challenge.  I have four kids and a hubby who has a full time job and is working day and night on his thesis project for his Masters Program.  So...finding the time to workout was tough...but I did it!  I ate super well the whole challenge and gave it my best.  I'm planning to take two weeks off and then begin another challenge which will be completed the day of my hubby's graduation with his Masters.  :)

Below are a few pictures.  If you'd like to see more on my challenge visit my blog at www.bflcnm.blogspot.com

Before pictures on the left - after on the right

- Ladynoelle

"You have to want to change more than you want to stay the same."

• GREAT job! Congrats! :)

"Dear friend, I hope all is well with you and that you are as healthy in body as you are strong in spirit." 3 John 2 (New Living Translation)

• Congratulations to you!!!  yay for finishing! :-)

Live TODAY like there's no TOMORROW!

• Look at you!  You did amazing!!!   You've got to be so proud right now!   And 4 KIDS!!!!!  I love those side pics; the difference is huge.  Congratulations, and I can't wait to follow your progress with Challenge 2!!!!  But for right now, enjoy this moment. :D

Edited to add - I just checked out your blog - EXCELLENT!  I loved reading it.  What an inspiration you will be to other moms!  And I love that bikini you picked out to wear to Hawaii!

Susan Berna

2010 Body-for-LIFE Grand Master Champion

• So happy for you!  I checked out your blog too! Loved reading it!  Great job on asking someone to spot you at the gym.  I have often wanted to do that and never have!  You have motivated me!  Be proud of yourself!  I am a mom to 5 kiddos and I am here to tell ya "your bod can only get better from here! " Clapping my hands for you!

Laurie

• You look fantastic!  Just the motivation I need to keep going with my challenge!

• Great job!  I love how you specify "befores" and "afters" on left or right as if we couldn't tell!  I love the side pics too!  Amazing!  Good luck with C2 and have fun on vacation!

DO YOUR BEST TODAY! 

• noelle,  i am so impressed.  What a great inspiration you are.  Keep up the great work.

• Thank you all SO much!!!  It feels so good to be on track to looking and feeling great again. I'm excited for what challenge 2 will bring!!!

- Ladynoelle

• omg, your side pics!!!!!!!  amazing!!!  Wow, you just brought in those parts hanging over!  I'm amazed you still fit the same suit!

And mother of 4 kids???  omg

• Thanks Optigirl!  Your comments made me cry!  Even with these pictures and the scale as proof it's still hard for me to see the success I've made.  I still focus on what I still have to do!  

I'm looking forward to my second challenge and will be using the swim suit on my blog (the blue one for Hawaii) for those pictures.  So excited that I'm getting closer to my goals!!!

- Ladynoelle

• well done!!!

you look great!!

• You rocked your challenge! Congrats on planning to continue BFL. I subscribed to your blog

“"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out..." - Robert J. Collier”

http://thisisbryanok.blogspot.com/

• Thanks Bryan!  I'll be starting my second challenge next Monday!  I really can't wait...but I'm determined to take the next week to plan it out so I will maximize my results.  :)

I'm following your blog too!  

- Ladynoelle

• Hi

Congrats, you look awesome!!

Your before tummy looks like mine now!

Are you strict with your w/outs?

Also, can you give me an idea of your daily menu?