12 Week Stats & Pictures - Thank you BFL!

• GREAT JOB JESSICA!!!! I just saw that  on the home page.

Tis better to look UP in the mirror to be inspired than to look DOWN at the scale and lose your desire!! - SEM

• Awww, thanks @squid.  Good to see you here.  

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!

• NEVER LEFT...JUST A VERY BUSY TAX MAN RIGHT NOW...LOL

Tis better to look UP in the mirror to be inspired than to look DOWN at the scale and lose your desire!! - SEM

• Plan your BFL meals between clients, squid!  :)  

And thanks for reminding me to get together my receipts.  Mighty Max Sourcing has been very busy!  

• Yeah, kinda missed a LOT of my snack time this past 3 weeks, but have not gained any weight and starting to lean out with this P90X3.  Could also be that my meals are down from 7 to 4-5...lol....

• I suppose it would depend on if the meals are the same size, regardless of number, squid.  :)

• An amazing transformation!!!

You have the power to change your life!

• that is true... :-)

• So kind of you @jaynewoodruff and @squid!  Jayne is very humble, @squid.  She didn't tell you about her amazing transformation, or that she is a 2013 BFL Champion!