12 Week Stats & Pictures - Thank you BFL!

• Thanks, Angel!  This program works!!!

As I've admitted here, the weight I gained back.  If we stop honoring our self-promises the results will show.  Anyway, now I'm on another round and expect to do even better than last time!  

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!

• You look incredible!!! What an inspiration. I'm sure you worked your butt off and you deserve it very much!

• Thank You!!!  That's so very nice of you to say.  It's also motivating.  I am doing this one and keeping it off!  Yes, I worked hard.  Now I'm working hard and will remember that it's easier to stay fit than get fit.  

• It's week 9.  Wow.  At first it seemed like forever, and now I don't feel like I have enough time!  It's funny how that works.  This was about redemption!  Not in the grand message to the world way, but to me, in the quiet moments.  Keeping with it is the real peak, not day 84!

• Awesome! you look great. Congrats. 2 more weeks for me (but who am I kidding this is a lifestyle now) Be Blessed!

• Thanks!  

I can't wait to see your pics!  

I'm getting final pics for this challenge done on Wednesday.  I'm so excited, and yes, a LIFESTYLE.  

• As promised... MY COMEBACK

• Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!

• Wow!!  You look AWESOME!!  Love the shorter hair on ya too.

Tis better to look UP in the mirror to be inspired than to look DOWN at the scale and lose your desire!! - SEM

• Jessica,

Excellent. Wow!  The hard work comes shinning through . Always an inspiration. You look sooo young nice do

• Thank You, squid & Claude L.  It's really appreciated.  I worked ultra hard, and am feeling proud.  This program rocks!  

• That is an amazing transformation.  Great job!

• Thanks, SGerig!  I was really focused.  This program helps in more ways than we realize at the time.  

• Awesome, Jessica. You're an inspiration to me!

Come visit my blog!

http://fittrac.blogspot.com

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you'll be right!

• That's nice of you to say, ElleBlue.  You can do this, too.  It's simple, just not easy.  I'm looking forward to your final pics thread.  :)