updated progress pictures

• Here are updated pictures.  Thanks to everyone for the support and comments on my first thread.  Here again are my beginning pictures and pictures taken last week.  Still a work in progress~

• WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!!  You have made quite a transformation!  Simply amazing!  Way to go Lexy!!!

• You look fantastic! Very well done! :) How far into the program are you?

Can I ask, I have a lot of cellulite to improve.  My problem areas are by thighs and bum. Can you tell me what progress you have seen in that area?  Hope that's not too personal?!

Jules

• Wow! You look amazing! Keep up the great work!

• Thanks all!  Jules, My hips and thighs are my trouble zones as well.  I still have some cellulite on them, but barely noticible compared to what it used to be like.  My hips went from 42+ inches to 35" so I have seen much improvement.   I completed 2 challenges and now I continue to work out and apply most of the eating principles to my every day life.  My workouts vary quite a bit though from the original program but I am at a place where I am now comfortable trying many new things.  Running my first marathon in June.  I also quit smoking in January of 2010 when I started these programs so the weight came off a little slower because I wasnt' following the eating plan 100% when I first started.  

• WOW look at you!!!!!  Such an amazing transformation - AND I saw that you quit smoking as well.  What an inspiration you are to many!!!  Congratulations!

Susan Berna

2010 Body-for-LIFE Grand Master Champion

• You have done so well!  Thank you so much for replying to my question.  I am on C1W6 and am shrinking, but my cellulite is still there smiling back at me! I have stopped drinking alcohol and am really hitting those LBWOs to target my problem areas.

I am relatively slim, but pear-shaped.  I have that J-Lo bum that won't ever go (and thats fine with me) but I want it firm and the cellulite gone.  

You have clearly worked very hard and it has paid off tremendously for you. Good luck on your marathon - I;m rooting for you! :)

• LexyB13 -

Great job!  Isn't it wonderful knowing that you now have the skills to stay fit and healthy?  And I am so impressed that you are running your first marathon in June.  Wow!!!  I had been training for my first Half Marathon in March, but first a sprained ankle and now a back injury have put a halt to my training.  I am so disappointed.  I'm hoping that I will be able to do one in September instead.

Congratulations!

Laurie, 2010 Body-for-Life Champion 46+

Never underestimate your power to change.

• Outstanding work in such a short time. Keep up the effort. Best wishes always!    WP Bill

• WOW!!  That is an amazing transformation!!  Looking at these is VERY motivating!!  Good job!!

• Great transformation very inspiring!!!

Tisha :-) “Running won't kill you, you'll pass out first!"

• Amazing transformation!! What an inspiration!!

• Way to go!  Amazing!  It must feel really good! Congrats!

Laurie

• Wow, just look at those rolls melt away!

• AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!! Wow you must be so proud of yourself! Way to go girl!!! I am in the middle of week 2 and you are such an inspiration to me!! Enjoy your beautiful healthy new body!