84 Days and we made it!

•  So comes the end of this journey and the start of a new life for me. I've learned so much about myself through this...some good and some not so good. One of the biggest things was experiencing how my body was feeling when I was low on water...carbs...or protein and the importance of a good nights rest. It is what I do from here on the inside and out that's going to make the difference. I'm looking forward to being back within a week or two for my 2nd challenge with my sisters Renee, Gayle, and my son Ben...who knows who else. I have received a lot of support from my nephew SFC(P) Peter E. Bjorklund in Afghanistan , my family members and all of you from within this forum...Thanks.

Here is a progress photo of my first challenge with my twin Renee...she's such a sweetie!

I will have the other pictures in a day or two.

Randy

• Wow, fantastic transformation!  You really made some big changes - losing 30 lbs in 12 weeks is outstanding and the drop in body fat is dramatic.  Awesome job, congratulations on completing the challenge!

One Life, Live Accordingly

• 54 total pounds lost is a fantastic accomplishment! You both look phenominal and I knew you would be a warrior in the gym! Cheer to a job well done!

• oh, wow you 2 look great!!  nice numbers!!!!

• Great job! Very impressive!

• AMAZING!!! Great job!I am a twin as well, but I have an identical twin sister...

• Great work for both of you. Great transformation and numbers as well. Way to Go!!!

• Congratulations!!!!

Have a good active rest and see you in C2!

• Holy smokes you both look great!!!  Congrats what an accomplishment and huge motivation!!  Way to go!!

• SO very proud of you.  You did it and both of you look amazing!!  It is so much more than the outer transformation, isn't it?  Way to go, my friend!!

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• Nice job!!  Congrats to both of you!!  Way to go!!

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• WOW!!! That's what its all about right there, sincere congratulations to both of you! If that's not motivation right there I don't know what is... nice work again.  

• Randy - great going! Renee too! Awsome. These truly inspire me!

• Nice job! You guys did it and deserve what you got: a great body!!! And a mind to go with it. Congrats!

Live life with passion!

• You did amazing!!!!  Congratulations!  Your legs look so lean and defined!  Im a little jealous!  Will have to work harder!  :-)  When are you starting your second challenge?  Opti and I are in the 2-7-11 This Is No Drill forum if you want to join us again...  Congrats again!!