Body For Life winners 2010

• I can't believe it!  I think it is going to take a few days at least for it to feel real.  I'm excited and humbled and looking forward to partnering with future BFLers.

Great work Laurie!

Shawn Cooper

Body for LIFE 2010 Champion 18-29

• Thanks!  You need to change your profile settings so you identify yourself as one of the champions.  You deserve all that comes with this gig!!!

Laurie, 2010 Body-for-Life Champion 46+

Never underestimate your power to change.

• I am really excited to learn about new champions for 2010 and honestly I admire each and everyone who successfully went through BFL, it isnt easy.

Congratulations to all.

Mustafa

• Mustafa - You are absolutely correct.  ANYONE who completes the full 12 weeks deserves to be called "CHAMPION."  I considered myself a champion long before it became official and so should all the BFL'ers out there giving it their all.  

Thank you for being a part of the BFL community.

• Thanks to all for the congrats . . . it has now been a few days since Ann and I were notifed that we were chosen the 2010 Couples Champions and it still seems a bit surreal.

For all who competed and for all of you that are about to take the challenge, I can't tell you that being chosen Champions isn't great, it is. But we were winners long before the announcement was made as were all that completed the challenge. When you finish this challenge and you feel that sense of acomplishment - you are proud of yourself - you feel good about yourself and that's what makes you a winner.

So, for all about to embarq on this challenge stay focused, eat right any you will be a winner too . . .

Ann and I wish you all the best of luck . . .

• Congratulations Michael and Ann!

Awesome job

Matthew McClelland

2010 Grand Master Champion

• Thaks Matt . . . congrats to you to. You have got to be flying on cloud 9 being chosen as the male Grand Champion. You are an inspiration to all. Can't wait to read your essay.

•  Congrats to the Champs!  It comes from your examples that show people like myself that it can be done...and that, I thank you for.

Randy

• Congratulations Shawn!  Your transformation was spectacular!

Susan Berna

2010 Body-for-LIFE Grand Master Champion

• Congratulations Michael and Ann!  You two look amazing!  I tried to get my husband to join me in the challenge but he is always working or travelling so he did not want to participate, haha.  You both should be so proud!

Susan Berna

• Thank you Mustafa and Randy for the congrats!

Also, I am sorry for the multiple posts just now.  I am trying to figure out  the best way to do "replies" on this site.  I am still in experimenting mode :-)

Susan Berna

• Thanks Sue and congratulations to you also . . . you look great . . .

Mike & Ann Markham

2010 Body-For-Life Couples Champions

• Sorry I missed the posts on this thread these last couple of days.

Thanks everyone!

Mike and Ann - I just responded to you on another thread but congratulations again!

• congrats everyone!  the photos of your transformations are really inspiring and keep me motivated.

• I am very happy to hear that, krespejo!!  Thank you.