Just Finished My 2nd Challenge!!!! Woo Hooo! Celebrate With Me!!!!!!

• Hey Everyone!

Just finished my 2nd challenge! Lost about 12 pounds this time, lost 21 pounds the first challenge for a total of 33 all together. Started off at 230 and my goal is to get to around 150, so I still have quite a ways to go and it looks like my metabolism is slowing down where I am not losing weight or showing any real muscle changes. Looking at the before pictures compared till now I definitely look a lot younger and less bloated.

My plan for my third challenge is to work with a personal trainer. I think I was eating too little calories before, so I am going to adjust that and hopefully make some pretty good changes with my metabolism for better results. There is a 12 week before and after challenge going on at my gym that I think I want to sign up for. It will give me that extra boost to work even harder through my 3rd challenge and I can still use all the same Body Life Principles as a guide.

Anyways I just wanted to post this up because you all know what I am going through and I feel like you can appreciate this accomplishment with me. Any kind words will be greatly appreciated!!

• You did it, congratulations! You made a commitment to yourself and honored it. Losing 33 pounds is no easy task. Never give up and continue to be the best you can be! Working with a trainer is a fantastic idea! They are your biggest cheerleader and will help you push beyond your preconceived level.

I hope you post your pictures when your ready. You are an inspiration to us all!

Regards,

Lori

• Jasongitar,

The results you have achieved on two challenges are really impressive.  You lost 33 lbs in 6 months, and that is a credit to all of your hard work.  I am just starting my second challenge, and I understand how much dedication and perseverance it takes to keep following the plan each day.  You should be very proud and I know that if you continue to pursue your fitness goals, you will reach them.

One Life, Live Accordingly

• Jasongitar,

Congratulations! Your results show dedication and commitment. Your goals are definately achieveable. Set the bar a little higher, know you are capable of more than you think you are and chase your every dream and goal! Nothing can stop you!

Keep up the great work! You are an inspiration!

Orrin

• Congrats on finishing your second challenge; that is quite an accomplishment.  I am in week 4 of my second challenge right now, and it is definately harder than the first time around.  You have made amazing progress and will continue to see the changes you are seeking if you give it your all!  Nice job!

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• That's incredible!  Good job!

Like BDMom, I'm having a harder time staying focused on challenge 2.  Props to you for sticking with it.  

• Job well done!  Congrats and high fives for finishing your second challenge!  You are on your way to making this a complete lifestyle change.  Woo hoo.

Best wishes on C3.  You've made great progress and know where you need to improve.  I've heard so many people say that the C3 was so much better than C2.  So tackle it and let it be the best yet!  Best wishes.

"In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins....not through strength but by perseverance." - H. Jackson Brown

"We conquer - not in brilliant fashion - we conquer by continuing." - George Mattheson

"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out." - Robert Collier

• Congrats...Great work! Sounds to me that you have already turned this into a lifestyle change. Fantastic!

Randy