Done!! Yay!

• Hello  Everyone!  I put my final photos in my profile and below are my final measurements.....

Weight-207lbs.                                          Weight-197lbs.

Neck-14 1/2"                                               Neck-13 1/4

Right Bi-13                                                  Right Bi-11 3/4

Left Bi-13 1/2                                              Left Bi-11 3/4

Chest-44"                                                    Chest-38

Waist-43"                                                    Waist-35 1/2

Hips-48"                                                      Hips-39 1/2

Right thi-26 3/4"                                        Right thi-23 3/4

Left thi-27"                                                  Left thi-23 1/2

Right ca-16 1/2"                                        Right ca-14 3/4

Left ca-16 1/4"                                           Left ca-14 3/4

36" GONE!!!    Let me know what you think!

Sandra

We will all succeed................together!!

• Sandra,

That is uber awesome!!!! Great job!

• Congratulations!! Nice job.

• Wow! Congratulations! You're body has changed so much in the last 12 weeks, but the biggest change in your profile from week 0 - week 12 has to be the smile!

Very well done!

• Excellent job! You're hard work paid off you can definitely see a major difference. Congrats on completing the 12 weeks.

• What do you mean...done????  You are never really done are you?  You should be very proud of your accomplishments.  10#'s & 36" is quite impressive.  Great job!

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• Sandra,

Great job! Congratulations! You should be very proud!

I agree with BDMom we are never done. Keep pushing yourself and make BFL a lifestyle.

Keep up the good work!!!

Orrin

• Wow---I can see such a difference...really encouraging to me. The inches are INCREDIBLE. I started my "new life" on 1-3-2011 and was SO concerned with weight loss...to see what you can do with "only" 10lbs gone is truly inspirational. I will NO LONGER worry about the number of the scale...Thanks Sandra!!!

M.E

• Wow!  You should feel very proud of yourself!  I can see a definite difference!  Your hard work is paying off! Don't quit, keep going, imagine what the next final picture will look like!!!  Woohoo!

Norma

• Great Job!  Congratulations on completed the challenge.  I can see such a huge diffence in your middle area.  You must feeling incredible.  I just finished my challenge last week but wasn't able to stick to the eating plan that well so my results aren't all that inspiring!  You have done fanastic.  Keep up the good work!

• Wow!  Great job, that is a lot of inches lost!  way to go!

• You must be so proud and deservedly so!

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!

• Sandra,

Great job! Congrats!!!!! You should be very proud!!!

I agree with BDMom & Orrin  we are never done. Keep pushing yourself and make BFL ~ Your lifestyle.

Keep it up great work!!!

• I didnt mean that Im done!  I just meant with this challenge!  I am still going strong!! Thanks for the support!

We will all succeed................together!!

• Great job Sandra! You look great and you must feel great!

Leggs