2010 winners?

• Does anyone know when BFL announces the winners for 2010?

• According to the packet, they should be announced by the end of the month.

• You never really know.  They posted our pics on line the first week of February.  They're sneaky that way... :0)

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• MIchelle, if I did 2 back to back challenges in May and ended in October can I enter for the body for life challenge or would I have had to enter when I began?

• Unfortunately there is a limit to how many days can pass before you have to have your packet submitted.  I believe it's 15 days from the end of your challenge.  Give them a call at the 800 number to confirm that.  

• Ahh, I just read that it has to be 15 days-  I wish I would've done it cause I really think I would've had a good shot.  Thanks

• Your post is exactly why we regulars like to encourage folks to not consider their challenge complete until they've sent in the packet...so anyone reading this who is getting started or getting close to finishing...SEND IN YOUR PACKET.  

• But if you started after September 3 you are too late for the 2010 challenge and the 2011 packets aren't out yet.

Want it. Plan it. Do it.

• 2011 Grand Master Champion for Women 30-45

Racheal Fernandez

I have this posted on my workout mirror! (LOL!) We'll see! :)

• @ Saralynn~ I love your quote "Want it. Plan it. Do it."!

• Did you know that you had won your challenge before they posted your pics on line?  How exciting!