1/3 of this amazing program finished.

• Hello all...

I just happily wrapped up my first four weeks of this program. I know that I have given it my best shot.

Here are the results so far....

Starting Weight, Body Fat, Body Mass...231 lb, 36.7 BF, 31.0 BM

1st wk.........................................................223 lb, 29.7 BF, 30.2 BM

2nd wk.......................................................221 lb, 24.3 BF, 27.0 BM

3rd wk........................................................220 lb, 24.0 BF, 26.8 BM

4th wk........................................................217 lb, 23.3 BF, 26.5 BM

Total loss....................................................14lb, 13.4 BF, 4.5 BM

Ht 6'4"

Age 55

This is becoming a great journey for me and am looking forward to completing this with no regrets. I use this forum to keep me accountable and get the support I need from the FL family out there. I also have family members that are doing the BFL program and keeping me inline.

Thanks to all for your help,

Randy

• Randy,

You lost 14 pounds in only 28 days!! Your such an inspiration to us all! Thank you for posting. Imagine where you will be in 56 days from now?

Go for it!!!

Lori

• Hey Rtoons

Amazing results.  They say that you've been working hard and keeping yourself uncomfortable.  Excellent job!

Our group is at the same point and we just shared a few stats.  Here's mine for the first four weeks.

Stats from starting date of November 15th:

Inches lost in various places:   16.25 (3.25 in my waist alone - yipee)

Body fat % lost:    4.82%

Scale weight lost:     9.80 pounds

Fat weight lost:    16.28 pounds

Muscle gained:    6.48 pounds

"We conquer - not in brilliant fashion - we conquer by continuing." - George Mattheson

• Thanks Lori...for all your support and insight.

Great job Bonwitty...Fantastic numbers "(3.25 in my waist alone - yipee)" I'm keepin' an eye on you guys.

Randy

• Randy:  Wow, impressive results in such a short amount of time.  How is the rest of the family doing so far?  How's Pete doing?  I can't wait to hear about all of your final stats/results.  Keep going; you are doing fantastic!!!!

Bonwitty:  Also, amazing results.  You should be very proud.  If you can accomplish that in the first four weeks, imagine what the next 8 weeks has in store for you.

Way to go!!!!!

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• Thanks BDMom,

The rest of the family is doing great with progress each week. Peter, because of his location is monitoring us but not able to make a lot of contact. I am not worried about his program as he has been living this for over a decade. He's very supportive.

Randy