12 WEEK TRANSFORMATION WITH PICTURES!!!

• Hi Jessahart,

Thank you for your friendship request. I would be happy to answer any and all your questions throughout your challenge. Please feel free to send me a message anytime. Good-luck. I'm rooting for you!

Lori

• What a fantastic transformation! You are an inspiration to Body-For-Life and this is exactly what everyone would aspire to be. When was your challenge over, how are you doing with maintance?

Thank you,

Elliott

• Hi Elliott,

Thank you very much for your kind words. I finished the challenge on November 26th. I am happy to report that I am exactly the same weight when I finished and am following the food plan almost identically. I have implimented the workouts and meals as a lifestyle and I'm loving it!  My only new goals are to build additional lean muscle and gain strength. I'm sure you will find success with the program because it works. Believe in yourself and you will make it happen.

• Very inspirational Lori!

Awesome job and thanks so much for sharing this with the rest of us BFLifers! I'm currently on my third challenge and seeing success stories like yours help keep me going through this journey. I really don't consider it a challenge so much as a lifestyle now for me and I'm loving it! I would love to get your advice on some things that could maybe improve my workouts. To be the best, you have to learn from the best.

• Wow this is so inspiring!!! I am just starting my BFL challenge TODAY! You look stunning!

• You are my new inspiration!  THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS!  GREAT JOB!  I CAN'T IMAGINE HOW GREAT YOU FEEL!

• Thank you Nola Girl! Good-luck with your challenge. Keep me posted on your progress.

• WOW!!! You look stunning. How proud you must be. I have just started my second week, and I am going to save your pics in a link on my desk top so I can flick to them anytime I want some inspiration. I am doing the BFL over here in Australia (Sydney) and it's so great to have a connection with people who are sharing this amazing feeling (even after week one I feel this inner strength and confidence). I have struggled with an eating disorder the majority of my adult life and I finally feel I have it under control... and that I don't need food to "medicate" me any more. I know in another post you typed your typical days food - but I was just wondering how that was distributed through the day i.e. Meal 1, Meal 2, Meal 3 etc.... if you have a moment would you mind sharing that, as I am like a sponge soaking up all I can find out about how to get the best results when I finish.... I am already thinking about doing another Challenge!!! I want those 6-pack abs and tight booty!!!

• Wow!! Amazing! I'm just starting out but seeing your transformation is a huge motivation for me. Did you use any suppliments? If yes what kinds! Awesome!! Best Wishes! Racheal

• Mazjaz,

You are one tough cookie overcoming an eating disorder. I'm a firm believer that challenges in life make us stronger, more compassionate and overall, it builds character. Congrats on your second week. This is your chance to be the best "you" can be!

Here is an example of my diet: This is what worked for me but results will vary based on your specific needs.

Meal 1: 6 egg whites with spinach, 1 packet of Oatmeal (plain) water

Meal 2: Myoplex light protein drink (you can have a meal instead)

Meal 3: Boiled chicken 3 ounces (plain) ½ cup broccoli, 1/2 cup brown rice water

Meal 4: Natural peanut butter, no sodium, low carbohydrate Rice cakes, Polaner jelly water

Meal 5: same as meal 1 no oatmeal

Meal 6: Myoplex light protein drink

Work hard and make everyday count!

Lori

• Hi Racheal,

Thank you very much I appreciate your remarks. I did take supplimentation during the challenge.

Myoplex light protein drinks, EAS Reload (fantastic), Ground Flaxseed, and a daily Multi-vitamin. Tons of water and clean eating!!

• hi akmama, i just had a look at your profile and I am astounded by your results..... plus that booty (excuse me for looking - but damn girl!!!) that is what I want!!!! Did you do any extra glut or "booty" exercises apart from the BFL plan? My rear end has always been my downfall as it is the one area I have always felt subconscious... and it ain't got much better after turning 30! It was all downhill - literally! My goal is to achieve your results.... and even though I don't think I am starting off quite the same weight (from your pictures I think I may weigh a little less) I hope I can get this at the end of BFL!!

P.S. and so pleased to hear you "pigged out" (that might be an Aussie saying) on your free day... I have only had one free day so far as I am just about to finish week 2 tomorrow, and I went to town on food! Will pull back a bit next time though as I did feel a little unwell afterwards... but still enjoy.

Keep us posted with your continuing journey.

Marian

• Amazing!  You look great!  I was wanting to get pics taken like this since but wondering where I could go and also is this just a standard spray tan?  I am super white and would definetly need to get the spray tan done.

• Hi Wedhergirl29,

Thank you very much! I had my spray tan done by someone who specializes in competitive fitness competitions. There are tans for stage and ones for photoshoots. It was the first time I ever had it done so I was a little nervous. The tan lasted for a week and I conducted an internet search to find the perfect company.

Make sure you exfoliate well and purchase a bronzer to fill in any areas that might rub off. You should not shower for 8 hours after the spray and do not wear any perfume of deodorant prior to it. Shave days in advance as well. Where do you live? Perhaps I can help you find someone.

Regards,

Lori

• great job girl way to go hooo raaaa