12 WEEK TRANSFORMATION WITH PICTURES!!!

• great job!

• Wow you had amazing results. Based on the numbers you posted you lost 21.6 lbs of fat and gained 8.6 lbs of muscle! I find it hard to gain muscle and lose fat. It seems like I can only do one at a time. Congrats you look great!

Bryan

“"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out..." - Robert J. Collier”

http://thisisbryanok.blogspot.com/

• Hi BryanL,

Thank you for those stats, I never thought of it that way. You made my day! Losing weight and gaining muscle certaintly is not easy. I appreciate your kind words and am excited that I gained 8.6 pounds of muscle!

Warm Regards,

Lori

• Wow, what a transformation.You must be so proud

Do you know whats even more amazing is that your about to hit 40, you only look in your 20's in your after pic

• This is the best transformation I have seen yet!!

How did you test your bodyfat? Did you take any suppliments?

• Are you officially turning in your competition packet?  Because I think you could win!!!!!  I can't beleive that was in one challenge!!!!  I'm in WEek 5 but still crave the salty sweet stuff...

• 6packmission, Thank you so much! That is a very sweet compliment. In my 20's... wow that feels good.

needtogetfit, I used EAS Reload to assist with muscle recovery and it worked wonders. I would suggest you click on the right tab of the web sight and find your desired goal (weight loss, build muscle etc)  and it will display the appropriate suppliments. I tested my body fat using the hydrostatic method; it is a highly accurate underwater test.

Optigirl, I did officially enter the competition. Thank you very much for your wonderful compliments!

In the 5th week, I still craved sweets but as my body changed my mind changed as well. I did stop the free day by the 8th week. Now that I have rid my body of sweets and salty food I have no cravings. You have the will and power to change every aspect of yourself. I'm rooting for you!

• Holy Smoke!!!

Wow, what an inspiring transformation!!! You should be oh so proud!!!

i can't wait for my wife to get home so i can show her your pics!

You truly did AMAZING!!!

~Rob

• I brought your pictures in the gym today and a group of 10 of us have all decided to do Body for life after seeing your transformation! I hope you don't mind but your picture is plastered at Gold's Gym in my hometown and your transformation will inspire many people.

Have you ever thought of modeling. I think you will definetly win this competition. I can't believe you are 40! WOW, WOW, WOW

• Unbelievable!!!! I am starting the program in 2 days and my wife wasn't really impressed with the before and after shots of the guys... she was either suspicious or claims she doesn't like 'oiled up, shaven chested posers'. Your transformation changed her mind. You are a true inspiration. You look like a Sports Illustrated model. Stunning... well done.

• The Searcher,

I am so glad your wife changed her mind. Body-For-Life will transform her body and mind in ways she will never imagine. I look forward to watching the progress of you both. Thank you so much for your gracious compliments! Sport Illustrated wow! You made me feel like a million bucks!

Work hard and feel free to ask questions along the way. The B.F.L. community is like a big family; welcome!

• Your pictures are so inspiring to me!!!!  I am starting on Monday and have everything organized over this weekend.  I can hardly wait to show my before and after photos which takes courage to show yourself at your worst, but is so encouraging and inspiring that helps other's like me that IT IS POSSIBLE!!!

You are a chiseled, beautiful, brickhouse!!!  

Would you share what supplements you used and your beginning workout plan with amount of weight used for each exercise?

• barbl521,

Congratulation on joining Body-For-Life! You will see so many wonderful changes over the next 84 days and most importantly, you will gain energy and your outlook on life will change. Thank you for your gracious compliments. Your right, it is not always easy displaying your before pictures but I'm so glad to see that it has motivated you. That's what it's all about!

I drank  Myoplex light everyday (2 times a day) and used Reload by EAS to help with muscle recovery (2-3 times a day)

As far as the exercises goes, it is best to print out the exercises outlined in the book and follow them one by one. 3 days of cardio for 20 minutes using the HIIT method and 3 days of weight training. You can substitute exercises as well. My strength and your strength will be different. When you are finishing the last few repetitions of a set it should be a struggle. If it's not, add more weight. Make every single day count. Leave the gym feeling that you gave 110%

Clean out your fridge and stock up on clean food. Write down what you will eat for the day and what your exercises will consist of. I'm am excited to see your result. I'm sure you will be stunning! Go for it!!!

• This is the best transformation I have ever seen and you gained your health back!! Amazing job. You are going to win!!! These pictures will inspire so many thank you for posting them. They have already inspired me! I'm going to buy the book today. Thanks

• Your transformation is by far the best I have ever seen! HOLY SMOKE!!! I hope to get a tranformation like yours. I want to follow the plan exactly like you did.

I have a few questions for you.

1) Did you work with heavy weight? I noticed your bicepts, traps etc.. are all nicely defined

2) When did you see the most changes?

3) You mentioned The Body Of Work movie where do I find that?

Thank you!!! I am in awe of your pictures. FANTASTIC JOB. You must have worked so hard!!