Finished my first challenge- Bay

• Start Weight: 159

Finish Weight: 147

Total Scal Loss: 12 Pounds

Height: 5'2"

Okay... So I was hoping for a bigger loss... HOWEVER I am very happy with my progress and how I feel. I didn't take any other measurements. There are a few things I plan on doing differently for the next challenge. Thanks to everyone on this forum for all the encouragement. You are all wonderful! C2 will start the monday after Christmas. :)

Thanks!!!!!!

Heather

• Congratulations, BAY!!!

You look great!

There's a girl out there warming up with your max.

• Congratulations BAY!

YOU DID IT!!

So proud of you lady. 84 days in the bag and all for YOU.

YOU YOU YOU!! :)

I just love it when people go through the full 12 weeks, hard or not, hills or not, struggles, disbelief....you pushed yourself and I KNOW you will be back to continue to be the best ever!

Enjoy your AR, stay in touch with us and let us know how you're doing.

• You look fantastic!

• great job!!!!  trimmed down in every area!

• Way to go Bay!!  You did a fantastic job.  You can see fat loss everywhere!!  Keep up the BFL lifestyle!!  Congratulations.

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• Great job!! Keep up the good work.

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"

• I'm fascinated that you have lost a lot of fat around the area that are thought to be the most difficult to transform. WELL DONE! I am looking forward to mine. Keep it up!

Courage isn't lack of fear. It's our ability to carry on despite our fear

• Yippee!  Good for you girl!  You did it and be proud!  Amazing the difference!

Laurie

• YAH!!!!! Horray for Bay!!!! You look fantastic! Great job!  I am glad you are happy with your progress and you should be. Enjoy some well deserved AR and get ready to rock C2!!

• Good job!!!

• WAY to go!!! The number on the scale may be a disappointment for you, ( I think 12lbs is fabulous!) but seeing your pictures should make you feel soooo proud! You look great!

• Look at you, lady!!! So PROUD of YOU!!! Amazing results!!

Keep up the GREAT work!!

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• Awe ;) Thanks guys. I am totally looking forward to ROCKING C2!!!!!

• You look amazing!  I just read through your profile and can relate on so many levels!  Also, I am in AWE of your cardio goals.  FANTASTIC.  You must be running like the wind!  I, too, had really high expectations for this challenge ( I am in week 9) and feel like I am going to fall short.  However, I am already banking on C2!  I can't wait to see how C2 turns out for you.  You are an inspiration!