Challenge 1 Complete

• I finished my first challenge this past Sunday. I am feeling great! I posted my pics to my profile for anyone interested. :-)

Week 1

Week 4

Week 8

Week 11

Final

The only real obstacles in life are those you place in front of yourself. There is always an alternative or another way around, even if that alternative is just looking at the obstacles in a positive light!

• Congratulations!!! You look (and must feel) fantastic! Thank you for sharing your progression photos!

Just curious what your next goal is? GREAT JOB!!!!!!

• Beautiful! You look so strong! Very inspiring for me in week 3.

Whether you think you can or think you cannot, your right.

• Nice job!  You should be proud!  

Laurie

• WOW!!! Very impressive. Such a huge change from weeks 8 to 12 which has been very typical of my own challeges and many others as well. Way to stick with it. Take a short break then re-focus on some new goals and continue your fitness journey. All the best.

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"

• Congratulations! You look Great...good work!!

• Congratulations!! You look fantastic and are glowing. I am so glad that you worked hard and completed 84 days successfully. You are an inspiration to us all.

• Wow! I always love seeing other peoples progress!!!! You have a done a fantastic job!! You look great!! Thank you for sharing!!

We will all succeed................together!!

• BRAVO...BRAVO....BRAVO....  Way to go Michelle!  You did a fantastic job and will motivate many other people out there that BFL is the way to go!!!!  So happy for you.  Best of luck on challeng 2!

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• Excellent!!!  Job extremely well done!!!!  Woo hoo!

"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out." - Robert Collier

• WOW!!!!!   WAY TO GO!!!!!!

• yOu look great!!!!   I read in another thread something about olive oil and high heels, hehe.  But I like the heels idea!  I may just do that for my after photo.

• oh yeh also wanted to add, I like how you crop your head out of all the b4 pics, and then the last one there you are, like "tada! look at me now!"

• Great job! Huge difference!

• wow, great job!!

Tisha :-) “Running won't kill you, you'll pass out first!"