Day 1 and week 5 photos!

• I just wanted to put a post of my Week 1 to Week 5 photos mostly for my self motivation but also to share with those of you that are getting discouraged.  I had a bad past few days and needed a reminder as to why I am doing this and these pics do that for me.  I hope it helps someone else too! Have a great day!!

October 18, 2010

November 20, 2010   Sorry about the dirty mirror!  Guess I know what Im doing today! lol

We will all succeed................together!!

• Nice job! Wow! What a difference in such a short time!

There's a girl out there warming up with your max.

• Sandra:  I am very impressed.  Nice changes, and you are not even halfway there.  Imagine how Awesome you are going to look & feel in 7 more weeks......Yay!!  Keep up the nice work.

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• I can clearly see a big difference already. You abs are quite a bit smaller and your waistline is shrinking. You are only 5 weeks into your tranformation and you are right on track. Keep up the good work!! I'm excited to see your pictures in a few weeks.

• Nice job Sandra.  It must feel great to be honoring your self promises.  

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!

• Wow what a huge difference in only five weeks.  It worked, you have most definitely inspiring me.

• WOW Sandra, that is fantastic!! Huge difference, keep up the hard training and clean eating, i cant wait to see your 12 week photos!!

• Excellent progress!!  Keep you wits about you and don't slid in to the "I'm doing good so a little of this or that won't hurt".  Stay diligent and that progress will keep coming!!  

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• Keep up the great work. You are on the right road!! "Success is doing the right thing for the right amount of time".

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"

• Doing good Sandra! Keep it clean :) Your progress is great!

• Great Job!  I gotta say, I just started week three and I needed some good motivation!  Thank you!  Bay, I just clicked on your page and saw your weekly posts-I feel even more motivated!  I love the weekly check-ins.  What a great way to look back and see how far you've come!  :)

DO YOUR BEST TODAY! 

• Wow, phenomenal progress! Congrats!

• Just joining and saw your photos. How are you doing now on BFL

• I am doing great!  Im almost finished with this challenge and Im excited to start the next!  BFL has became my way of life now!

We will all succeed................together!!

• Atta girl, nice abs!!