Challenge 1 complete with pictures & stats

• I have updated my profile to include before & after photos as well as stats for my first challenge.

I love this program and will continue to follow the BFL lifestyle forever.  I am so thankful I came across this way of life, and this site.

If you are hesitant about doing this program, JUST DO IT!!!   You won't be sorry.

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• I just finished a very unsuccessful week 4.  Missed 2 workouts  and my eating was off.  Going to get right back in it tomorrow!  Haven't lost any weight like I'd hoped but my clothes are fitting better.  Any ideas on how to kick the weightloss into gear?

• BDMom,

I just posted on the coffee crew thread but I had to post again. Great Work!! Your dedication to the gym and to nutrition have most definately paid off!!! You are proof BFL works!! I am holding up a glass of water and celebrating your success!

• BDMom,

I posted on the Starting Aug. 16th thread, but I just gotta tell you again, no lie, those photos of you are fabulous, you look like a starlet, a Queen!  I could tell a few months ago you were really getting it, and suspected you would make this your lifestyle, like many of us have.

Jacium

Once I discovered the joys of weight training, all other passions were transcended.

Jacium

• I have been waiting to see these! AWESOME!!!!! You look amazing! Congrats on all the hard work!

• Wow!!!  My current goal is to look like your 'before' pictures!!!

• Excellent.  Job well done!

• dawn:  for starters, and not to be harsh....you missed workouts and your eating wasn't very clean.  You have to eat clean as much as possible (it is 80% of the process).  The workouts are critical as well.  I absolutely know the HIIT workouts is what helped me lose the extra fat.  I was lifting weights before, but never doing cardio to the extent that I was with this program.  I am lifting weights heavier than I ever have in the past, so it is an all inclusive program.  Are you sure you are eating the right foods at the right time?  Also, what are your goals?  Good luck to you.  Weeks 5 & 6 were very tough for me...buckle down to get through those.  I have some progress photos that I can send to you if you PM me.  I couldn't see any changes in my beginning pics & 4 week pics.  I saw a little bit between 4 & 6 weeks, and my 6 & 8 week pics look like they could have been the same picture.  My biggest changes were definately in the last four weeks.  Hang in there.

Orrin:  I posted back to you in coffee crew.  Cheers to you as well, my friend!

Jacium:  I posted to you in 8/16 thread as well.  Thanks again; you are making me blush.  I did finally get it, and am so glad I pushed through.

Bay: Thank you so much.  Are you in your 9th or 10th week now?  This is the time for great changes, if you continue to follow the program to the letter.  You have done so well for so long now.

Optigirl:  Thanks..you are sweet.  I was starting to gain some weight and didn't like the way I felt..that is why I took this challenge.  I am so glad I did.  Where are you in your current challenge?  Best of luck to you.

Bonwitty:  Thank you!!

I am finishing up my week of AR, and will head back to the gym on Monday.  Back to BFL eating, and a new training program, not an official challenge.

Thank you all so much!

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• I just finished Week 1.  Feel great!   Today I was looking at my LBWO worksheet at the gym and decided to increase more weight than I had planned out.  I hit a 10!  I am so glad I pushed myself farther than I thought I could go!

• BDMom----Holy Moly!!!!!! Looking INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!

Wow, you really weren't kidding about major changes in those last four weeks.  I'm really starting to see a difference in my own body and can't wait to keep working harder and eating cleaner.

Thank you for the inspiration. You truly look fabulous!  And what a pretty face you've been hiding from us all along. :)

You are awesome-don't forget it!

-Juni

• A very inspirational result! Thanks so much for sharing :)

• Opti:  Let that great feeling fuel the fire to keep pushing yourself.  I'm not gonna lie, it does get tough around week 4-6, but just know that there is a new you waiting at the end of that rainbow.  Keep pushing harder than you think you can.  We are capable of far more than we think we are.

Juni:  Thank you.  It is funny how the program is laid out the way it is because it has worked for so many people, but we still question it effectiveness.  I had my doubts along the way, but just kept perservering.  Had I quit along the way, I would have never known where I would have been at the end of those 12 weeks.  I now know that I will continue this lifestyle, for the most part always.  Hang in there; you are nearly there!

• A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!

Laurie

• Hey BDMom,

You look fantastic! I am so impressed. Honestly, you look like a fitness model. Great, professional looking photos look like they belong in a magazine! Congratulations on your success!

• Fantastic!  Great pictures.  You look like you worked hard and it really paid off!