Orrin's C2 Transformation with pictures

• HighPoint: Thank you for you kind words.

Bay: Thank you very much.

Legs:  I always enjoy reading your encouraging,supportive and hilarious posts. I am glad to share this community with you. Your energy and positive attitude is always greatly appreciated. Thank you.

BDMom: I was 208 a little over 6 months ago. What now? I plan on  two weeks of active rest. My body, especially my knees, need some time to recover. I have asked a lot from them over the last 3 months. I plan on eating the same but adding a little "flavour" to my 6:00pm meal. Not much but I have been eating plain chicken *** and broccolli for quite awhile now. I am going to take time to reflect on all I have done and take the time to re-evaluate my life and set new goals. After that I am heading back into the gym. I have more work to do. I am also going to focus my energy and BFL mindset to other areas of my life like my business and my writing.

I am so grateful I no longer feel lost. I don't feel like 'BFL is over now what'. I honestly feel as though my journey has just begun and I am excited at the possibilities and opportunities that lie ahead.

5 weeks to go!!!! great job!! Finish strong. I can't wait to see and heat about your fabulous results!!!

• Great job Orrin.

I'm one week behind you on my c1 and you are one of the reasons I never quit.  I will also post my after pics at the end.  Sure not to see the same results as you but I do feel great.  It will be a cool comparison since I started at the same exact weight as you.

Once again, great job and awesome transformation.

• Orrin, I am still amazed by your transformation. If you run the numbers it is even more astounding. You gained substantial muscle while losing enormous amounts of fat. I have read your posts daily and know that you typically go strictly by the book. I look forward to reading your future posts regarding diet/cardio. I have lost about 14 lbs of fat in 7 weeks, but also am 5 pounds down in lean mass. Could have been water weight I guess, but losing lean mass makes me rethink things a little. Once again, excellent job. You knocked it out of the park.

• WOW!!! Awesome job!!! your story is exactly what i needed to hear :) You look great and should be SO proud! Any advice for us? You said you ate allot of plain chicken and broccoli, do you contribute that to your results?

• Orrin, I would say you took the commitment to challenge 2 to heart.  You've done a fantastic job and you just keep showing results after results!!  Way to set the example!!

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• pal-bonds: The end of C1 is in sight!! Way to go!! Finish strong!! I can't wait to see and hear your results!!!

cuervo2669:  Thank you so much for the encouraging words. I am a firm believer in BFL by the book. And not just because I own a used bookstore but because it works! Keep pushing on with your challenge. Success is right in front of you reach out and grab it.

ajbidon: Thank you. I wouldn't say my results are due to chicken and broccoli specifically but definately clean eating and sticking to the BFL program by the book.

• Wow, Orrin! Your posts are so inspiring and I've gotten a lot of great info from them. But your pictures say it all! Amazing transformation! You look like your own younger brother! Nice job!

There's a girl out there warming up with your max.

• OMG this is unreal, way to go Orrin

Do you mind if I ask you a few questions

1.did you follow BFL exactly as outlined in the book?

2.Can you outline a typical days meals

3.How did you treat the freeday

Again this is amazing

• Awsome!  Excellent Results!  

• WannaBeABrickhouse: Thank you. I have two younger brothers but they are much better looking than I am.

6packmission: I followed the BFL book to the letter without variation. A typical days meals looked like this:

6:00am 1c egg whites, 1 WW tortilla

7:30am 1 scoop of Phosphogen Elite (now called Push) in water

8:00am Workout

9:00am Myoplex shake with L-Glutamine, HMB and a multi-vitamin

12:00pm Chicken/salmon/tuna steak/lean beef with veggies and wild rice or WW pasta

3:00pm  Myopex shake

5:30pm 1 scoop of Phosphogen Elite (Push)

6:00pm chicken/salmon/tuna steak/lean beef with veggies and wild rice or WW pasta

9:00pm 1c dry cottage cheese curds, 1/2 cup yogurt

I also drank min 4l (1 gallon) of water

On cardio days I didn't eat in the morning and waited until one hour after HIIT for my first meal

My free days were planned but free. I almost always woke up and baked a batch of blueberry bran muffins and enjoyed them warm with butter. I still ate Myoplex shakes and took my supplements but I would have a nice dinner. I usually took my wife out or stayed home with a big plate of wings drenched in Frank's red hot sauce. I always had some chocolate! I did not eat bread or have caffine or alcohol. But that was a personal choice. They are triggers for me to eat too much.

How is your challenge going?

Houhdlover 31: Thank you so much.

• Orrin - Awesome Job! I have to agree with everyone on this forum, I have also gotten much advice from your post and it is great to see all your knowledge first hand! I also love your last post about trying to stay way from trigger foods even on your free day. I can so relate to this. I am on C2 and my food has been anything put on target. My trigger food is definately sugar. My first challenage just stayed completely away from it and can say C2 has not been that easy. I am in Wk 10 and I am really trying to stay focused and finish up the last three weeks hard and strong.

Thanks for all that you contribute to the forum! And congrats on all your transformation!!

"If you mind can conceive, you can achieve it

• I sent in my packet this morning and it felt great! I wanted to thank everyone on this forum. This BFl community is an incredible place for support, encouragement and ideas. There is a constant positive attitude maintained by everyone here and I am grateful for it everyday.

This may sound odd but there were many days during my challenge when, during my workouts, I would be going for that final rep or on the treadmill sure I was about to die, I would picture the BFL community around me cheering and supporting and telling me I could do it. And I did it!!!

Even though we live in different cities and countries we are all part of the BFL team. I team I am proud to be a part of.

Together we are stonger!!!

Orrin

• Orrin -- just checked out your C2 results: You nailed this challenge!!! What an awesome and inspiring job you've done. Congrats on what you've achieved -- inside and out. Enjoy the 'better by design' you!!

• I have been trying to get my front and back pictures all together on my profile or in this thread but I am having no luck. Here are my back picures. My front pics are at the begining of this thread and on my profile.

I have finished 1 week of active rest and am back in the gym! It feels good! I switched up some exercises and today I am blissfully sore.

Thanks for all the supportive comments eveyone. They are greatly appreciated!

Orrin

• dang orrin you are ripped

"He who gains a victory over other men is strong;
    but he whos gains a victory over himself is strong(er)"