Orrin's C2 Transformation with pictures

•  

ABOVE: This is me after C1 and two weeks of active rest and the day before I started C2. (July 12th, 2010) At this point I have lost 21 llbs.

BELOW: This is me October 3rd, 2010, the final day of C2.

STATS

WEIGHT -        BEFORE: 187lbs      AFTER 175lbs

BODY FAT%   BEFORE 17%           AFTER 9%

WAIST              BEFORE 36.5"         AFTER 32"

HIPS                 BEFORE 36"            AFTER 32:

PANT SIZE      BEFORE 34"             AFTER 32" (My hips can fit into 31s but not my Quads.)

• Holly Cow!  You are Kicking it!  Look at those lean muscles and striations!  You must be PUMPED!  Congratulations!  I'm so impressed and excited for you!

• Awesome transformation! I didn't realize we started and finished the same week. 9% body fat has been my goal for 10 months. You are inspiring. I always enjoy reading your advice on various forums. You can talk the talk and walk the walk. C2!

Bryan

“"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out..." - Robert J. Collier”

http://thisisbryanok.blogspot.com/

• Excellent work. You have proven beyond a shodow of a doubt that hard work and determination will pay off. I hope to start my second challenge after 2 weeks AR (C1W8 currently). Good luck and congrats

• great work, inspiring results!  If you don't mind me asking at what point in the challenge did you really start to see the results.  I'm currently in week 9 C1 I have been making steady progress but I know I need to drop more BF before seeing more muscle

• Thanks everyone!! I feel amazing!!! I have more pics but I can seem to post more than two at a time.

• Philly,

My biggest results in C1 came in the last month. That is also when I got my eating figured out and stopped cheating here and there. In C2 my biggest results came in the last two weeks. BFL has this figured out. It really is 12 weeks for a reason.  Keep pushing hard. My motto the last few weeks has been eat cleaner, lift more and run further. We are all capable of so much more then think.

• Amazing Orrin!

Just want to add you have been a great source of encouragement to me over the last 11 weeks of my challenge. Sometime soon after thanksgiving I am going to be coming to pay you a visit at the book store for a cup of coffee. You open on Saturdays?

• wow orrin you are really fit... wow.. about time we have a male that we can look up to and see results... you look like a super hero now.

"He who gains a victory over other men is strong;
    but he whos gains a victory over himself is strong(er)"

• Orin, first of all - GREAT JOB!

Second - I think what you said about that last month/last 2 weeks is what many of us need to here.  I am in the same group as Cuervo above (go Team 816).  We are entering that last month and waiting for some things to happen.  It has been great so far, but we have to keep at it til the end of 12 weeks.  I have seen a lot of changes in myself so far - mentally and physically.  Your post has given me a little extra now to push ahead for the last 4-5 weeks of my challenge.

Third - just curious what were you stats at the beginning of C1?  Wondering how far the journey has taken you so far.

Finally - I bet you can carry more books at one time now can't you - LOL...Great job again!

• BCBill - I am open 10 - 5 on saturdays. Do come down for a visit, that would be great!. The coffee will have to be decafe. I cut out caffine for C2.

A_MAC: A big thank you. I don't know about a super hero but I feel incredible!!! And I am so excited because I feel as though I have just started this journey. The world is wide open and anything is possible.

ParsonBrown:  Thank you! I wish I had taken pictures and measurements at the begining of C1 but I didn't. Before C1 though I weighed 208lbs and needed size 34 pants. Moving up to a size 34 was one impetus to my begining BFL. Congrats on making it to the last month!! Give it your all and finish strong!!!

• WOW!!!!!!!  I am so impressed!  You really are an inspiration to everyone on this forum, not just because of your outer transformation, but because of your inner transformation.  You are one of the most encouraging people on here.  You should be proud of yourself.

HighPoint

Patience, persistence, and hard work pay off.

• WHOA!!!! You look great. Look at your muscles!!!! Fantastic job! You are a source of daily inspiration on this forum. So thank you for all you do! Way to finish strong!

• Holy transformation Orrin! Congratulations!!

You aced it.

Enjoy your AR/Life part now. :)

• YOU WERE 208#'S AT ONE TIME???  Could've fooled me.  I have checked your profile in the past wondering what "Mr. Knowledgeable" looked like...now I know.  You certainly have been such an inspiration and source of encouragement for many.  Now, we know you don't just talk the talk, you walk it as well.  I am in the same group as Cuervo and Parson; we have five weeks yet to go.  So, I am glad to hear that the best is yet to come!!  What now???  Do you move on to maintenance?  Do you feel kinda lost?  Just curious..I wonder how that feeling will be.

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"