WOMEN & CREATINE....?

• Is it a good idea and if at all benefical for women to take Creatine.....?  I am thinking about adding this to my diet and would like to know the pros and cons as i am confused on this subject!!! 

I am being told do it....dont do it.............and would really like to know if there are any other women on this programme using creatine and if so how they are finding it....

• I'm not familiar with any major cons.  I did a lot of research before taking creatine.  It's just like all supplements.  Take the recommended amount becasue more isn't always better.

The benefit for me has been muscle recovery.   Less soreness.

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• I'll second what Michelle said. I've only been using creatine (Kre-Alkalyn1500) for a few weeks, but I haven't experienced any horrible soreness, even after grueling workouts since shortly after starting it, even as I've increased my weights.

There's a girl out there warming up with your max.

• Thank you for your feedback, just a quick question have either of you suffered with bloating as I hear this is a common effect due to the muscles retaining water, and would you recommend powder form or tablets!