Starting Week 10

• I'm now starting week 10 and I can honestly say I have not been doing that well the last 4 weeks.  I cheated and missed multiple workouts.  I think one reason was that I was seeing good results and I felt almost satisfied with what I saw.  The truth is I'm far from my goals and feel like I should have really pushed harder.  I'm already starting to plan for my next challenge... 

I will commit to finish this challenge as perfectly as possible and then I will post my pics.  I can say for sure that this program works and truth be told, it is really hard to maintain.  My biggest flaw is my love for BEER so for my final two weeks, I will not drink touch or smell one.

Wish me luck...

Pal in San Diego...

• Alot of people drop out about now - they see how close the end of 12 weeks is, and they realize what could have been....GOOD FOR YOU to stick in those heels, make a renewed plan and continue with your self promise of completing a challenge.

It maybe wasnt perfect - but it's yours to learn from and you now know what NOT to do for C2.

Great job Pal. :)

• I agree with Legs!!  Stay the course, even if it hasn't been perfect, you can't change that, but you sure can make the remainder of your challenge better!!  Go get 'em!!

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• you two are the reason why this forum is really helpful...