DAY 25 WITH PHOTOS-Please Respond

• My husband and I have completed 25 days and I added photos to my profile.  He of course had MAJOR changes already, as I have had some, but not as drastic.  I'm still waiting for the 8 week miracle!  Please let me know if anyone notices any changes.  It's difficult to notice on yourself, even with photos.

Thanks!!

• I see a little change in the side view.  I saw nothing at four weeks, but was told that I am changing on the inside...so remember, keep doing what you are doing, and you will see more changes to come.

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• You both are doing great! Three weeks is a wonderful accomplishment. KEEP GOING!!! You can do this!!

Remember BFL is a 12 week challenge. It is not 12 weeks by accident. GIve it your best for the full 12 weeks and you will attain the results you seek. I did not see my biggest changes until the last month, even into the last 2 weeks.

Stick to the plan and plan to go all the way. You are on the right path. Keep doing what you are doing.

All the best with your challenge

Orrin

• I can see pretty good changes on both of you. Keep up the great work...more shall be revealed....or lost. ;)

Today's Mighty Oak is yesterdays Nut that held its Ground!

• I see significant changes.  It's only been 25 days, so don't forget the best is yet to come.  The harder you work and cleaner you eat, the more your results will show!  Nice job!!

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• I see the biggest change there on your side pics.  The area around your chest, and also your midsection.  You have 59 days to go, just think what you can do in that time!    Add to that the surge that will come the last  few weeks!  Keep going!

Susan Berna

2010 Body-for-LIFE Grand Master Champion

• Thanks everyone!  I've done the challenge once before and this was exactly the time frame that I quit.  Even though I've read and I know that it takes until the last 4 weeks to start to notice changes, it's still tough to do something that takes this much effort and wait for 8+ weeks to notice changes. So all the encouragement and positive reminders helps a lot!  That's why I love this community!

Thanks again!

• I'm actually pretty astounded that it's only been 25 days w/the difference I see!  Maybe you can focus on the mental, physical (as in energy), and psychological changes you see. I'd love to know if you feel a difference there too! :)  Keep on keepin' on!

• One more thing - do you have a copy of the "Paper Towel Theory"???  It seems like I have seen it somewhere on this site.  I Google it once and made a copy of it, put it where I could see it and read it many times during my 12 weeks...it really came in handy during those times when I wondered if I was making any progress at all!

Susan Berna

2010 Body-for-LIFE Grand Master Champion

• You should be proud of the changes so far. Just keep eating clean. You CAN do this.Keep on keeping on!!!!!! I agree with bflsue read the paper towel theory.

• I just read the paper towel theory.  It's a very good analogy!  Thanks for the tip.  I think I will print it out and keep it posted somewhere handy.  

Thanks!  I can't wait to take my 8 week progress photos!

• My opinion is that your breasts look bigger in the after photos so you must have lost some weight everywhere else for this to be the case and there is definitely less skin fold. You really are doing fantastic...men seem to have the edge over us females so I suspect it must be the hormonal differences!

• I too see differences and like the previous posters said - you are not done yet! The best is yet to come. Keep up that self promise to work out right till day 84. You're worth it!

• here is a link to the "paper towel" thing that Legs was kind to post:

bodyforlife.com/.../28129.aspx

Today's Mighty Oak is yesterdays Nut that held its Ground!

• I can see a big change in your photos!  I hope that you feel encourged by the progress you've made.  Way to go!