Completed First Challenge

• I just completed the first challenge and am loving the results.  I don't have any photos yet but it really does work!  Keep pushing!

I'm 5 ft. 2 in. and went from 150 to 135 scale weight.  My double chin is nearly gone!  Besides from the physical difference the challenge has improved my sleep and I no longer snore!  My energy and mood is more confident and positive.  Baby steps was all it took!  =)

Best wishes to everyone on the challenge.  I hope you find a new passion and love for yourself! You deserve it! <3

• Congratulations on your transformation.  Please post photos when you can, as they will help those of us still pushing through it all.

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• THANKS BDMom!  I just posted photos on my profile too!  I'm starting another challenge because I am so happy with all the changes that Body-for-Life has been able to bring to me physically and emotionally.  I finally feel strong and confident again.  Good luck and please let me know how your progress is going!  I would love to see your results as well!

• Congrats!! You look great! So now that you've got one challenge under belt... what would be the most challenging part you had to get through for 12 weeks?

• Wowza!!!!!!!!!!!  Incredible!  And you don't look 5'2" because of your leanness!!!  I'm so happy for you!  I'm 5'1" so I get it................but let me tell you......your 150 pounds looked better on you!  And now.....Just Amazing!  Way to go!

I'll keep taking those baby steps!!!  Can't wait!

• Congratulations!

Orrin

• Thanks for sharing your pics.  You look so proud and confident.  Keep up the great work.

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• you look great! Congrats Lady! Any tips or advice for us :) Really great job you should be so proud!

• You look great! Congrats

• Congrats on completing your first chanlleng you look amazing

"He who gains a victory over other men is strong;
    but he whos gains a victory over himself is strong(er)"

• The emotional process was the most challenging.  Life was throwing me hard balls.   During the 12 weeks I moved twice, my car got totaled, my grandmother passed away, and I became unemployed..the challenge really felt like the only thing that I could control.

• Congrats on sticking it out!!  Great results and keep moving forward!!

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• Fantastic results!!!  You must be soooo proud!  So sorry about your grandmother :(  And your job and car too.  Good for you sticking with it all the way to the end despite the hardships.

Susan Berna

2010 Body-for-LIFE Grand Master Champion

• Congratulations! You look great!

Tisha :-) “Running won't kill you, you'll pass out first!"

• Awesome job!! Pictures don't lie, do they :) Congrats and best of luck on C2!!