HOLY FREE HOLY TAKE A LOOK AT BFLSUE!!

• http://bodyforlife.com/community/boards/members/bflsue/

For anyone that has a doubt about whether BFL works, take a look at this 12 week transformation.

Way to go Susan!!  This is called making no excuses and getting it DONE my friends!!

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• Amazing!! BFL works!! What a transformation! Way to go Susan!

• Great Work, Susan!  She is such a wonder mother and friend!  I love you, woman!

• Want to add that she did it while working out at home and taking care of a husband and two children!  NO EXCUSES!

• Wow Susan....you were beautiful before, but now you are beautiful and healthy & happy.  Congrats on your transformation!

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• And weekly visits with her boys to the most famous donut shop there is.  Never indulging and sometimes even taking her own protein shakes with her while her boys got their treats.  When there is will there is success.  No whining, no complaining, just A WHOLE LOT OF DOING.

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!

Way to go Susan!! You look Amazing! =)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• Congrats, You are such an inspiration.  Just the motivation I was needing right now!!!

• ****whistling here***

ABSolutely beautiful Sue. You look amazing!!

• ********JOINING THAT WHISTLING WITH YA LEGSY!*******

WHAT AN INCREDIBLE JOB SUE! JUST FABULOUS! WELL DONE!

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

• Soooo what I needed to see!  I am ending week 7!  Congrats!.  I am just amazed!!!! So proud of you!

Laurie

• wow! needed that!!  i am sooo inspired all over again...finishing week 5 and was losing steam....ready to go at it full force...

thx!

Lisa

• Susan,

Stunning - you look terrific.  What a great role model you are for your children, as well.

Jacium

Once I discovered the joys of weight training, all other passions were transcended.

Jacium

• Wow, what an inspiration!! She looks fabulous!

• Outstanding!  You look healthy and beautiful!  Congratulations!