This has been a project that I have been putting off for a long time...About 2 years ago I bought a Magnavox Dvd recorder/Vcr..I wanted to copy some old VHS home movies to DVD, and give them to my family....Well I got them out of the closet and started on the this past Monday, and since I had lost both of my parents and within the last 2 years my oldest and second oldest brothers....( I have a older sister and brother left)..This was a hard thing for me to do, but I wanted to get it done...I also have 8mm film that I trasfered to TV and then to DVD...In the 8mm I see a lot of me and I mean a lot of me...I was in my 20's-30's and I was huge...probably around 280 to 300lbs...The rest of my family accept one brother where thin...I could not believe what I was watching....Then around the age of 45 to 55...I had lost a lot of weight (thanks to Fox's Health Club) and the role was reversed...All of my family had gained weight....My oldest brother at about 300lbs, second oldest at about 280lbs, the next brother at about 250lbs, my sister at about 200lbs, my dad at about 260lbs and my mom at about 200lbs....Yes! I could have did like them and said "My God Your'e fat", but I know how much it hurt me to hear those words...I didn't dare.....I know that obesity runs in my family, but I do not think that is good enough excuse...When I started the BFL Challenge in 2000 I tried so hard to inspire my family to get back their health by eating right and exercising...I look at these movies and see that they just didn't have the will power or determination....By the way most of the vidieo's where of mostly special occasions and Huge tables filled with things that never did your Body or Heart  good.....I think the moral of this story is that "until you look at your past and what you have become in the present, you can see you need to get to work on changing the Future"...John