C1 Complete Pics Posted

• Its no champion transformation but its C1 complete (-: Definitely see the results and it puts me in striking distance to be a contender for a possible championship.  But becoming a champion was never the reason why I started this to begin with. Just a little motivation.

Pics and results in my profile.

• Very nice results Ridshack. Congratulations!! Enjoy your deserved AR.

• congrats to you!!!!

• Great job!!! You should be proud of your accomplishment.

• Congratulatons on following through with your commitment.  You said yourself in your profile the things you'd like to improve on for challenge two, make it happen.  Enjoy a well deserved rest and come on back for more!!

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• Thanks for the support everyone!

• Congratulations!  I can see the changes.  I'm taking 2 weeks off and starting C2 on 9/6.  Photos posted on my profile.

Clare

• Congrats on the fine job. You can definitely see a big change. I know you have got to be thrilled with the results. I am starting week #2. Seeing all of the pics from previous BFL ers that have completed their 12 weeks gives me that extra boost to keep going. I am thinking about posting my pics but still havent rounded up the courage. Excellent work.

• Hey Clare, I also see the progress. I love that each challenge, even each additional pound loss is just added on top of everything Ive lost so far. At this point an additional 5 pounds is like whoa... nice!

• I didnt post my pics until I hit week 8... when I saw an actual improvement.

• Awesome change! Hope c2 is going well. Keep it up!

• Looking good!!! Congratulations on finishing! Enjoy C2!

• Ridshack  Congratulations!  You are an inspiration to others because personal honesty and acceptance are very important things in this challenge.  We all when we start out have an ideal of what we think we will be after the 12 weeks.  The one thing we can control indefinitely is to JUST finish the challenge.

Once you do that, as you know, then you can adjust and see what you want to do the next go around.

I start my second challenge on Monday, and this time around I am Amp'd up!

Congrats 20 pounds is no small feat and that's definitely not water weight!   Look at your face and neck between the two pictures....it's like two different guys!

Rock on!!

• Great job!! Dont slack on giving yourself credit!!!  You stuck to it and you look fantastic!!!

We will all succeed................together!!

• Keep up the great work!!

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"