It is now time for me to admit what I'm doing wrong....... I have not been trying hard enough to get my life in order. I have been so worried over the fact of being out of work and where the money's going to come from that I have put my own health on the side line. I have always been a follower of BFL and I know that it is the only way to go when it comes to Transforming your body.......I have gone the extra mile so many times before in my life for others and have helped friends and family to realise their mistakes and to start eating right and exercising. Now I need to do this myself in order to complete my Transformation once again in my life. I need to quit complaining and except things as they are.

I'm losing weight , but feel I'm also losing muscle....... I have lost a total of 22 lbs and have not gained any muscle. I have purchased Betagen, Eas Soy Protein and multi-vitamins.....but have been having a problem with my colitis. I don't know if it is the Betagen or the Multi-vitamins. I will stop the vitamins to see if I need Enteric Coated or not. ( If you have suggestions it will be greatly appreciated.) I don't know if it is the medications or the weakness from not exercising enough or the knee and hip replacement that is slowing me down. It's like I don't have any energy to continue a full work out....

I have always done well in what ever I did when it concerns Transforming........ But this time I guess I have got it in my mind I'm wore out with all the health issues that I have gone through in the last two years. I just wish I could get the support I need from my family and friends...they keep insisting I'm to old......God I hate those words (TO OLD)....I know from all of Bill's teaching "Your never to old to Change your life and Body."   I have read Bill's new book ( Transformation). I know that I can do, I just need to try harder.....

John