My 12 week pictures

• Good grief! No wonder!!! I have a lat pulldown thingy and will continue to do that. Thanks for the tip.

I also have a chin-up bar. So far it is being used for chin DOWNS. ;)

• Jeff- I was SO glad to see that you used the pull up bar! My husband bought one and installed it a few weeks ago- every morning he tries to do as many as he can- he started out doing one, maybe 2 and is up to seven- this will be inspiration to him!

Stacy Lynn

• Hi Jeff,

Thanks for posting your pics. You're a great inspiration.

I m in Week 7 and am starting to see results. Getting into smaller size slacks and shirts. If I can get half th transformation you had, I'll consider this a succesful Challenge.

Great job!!

Winners never quit, and quitters never win

• Thanks Jeff.

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"

• Jeff, Called the body for life help desk today and they do not require any pre-registration. So mail your packet in dude! If you need a blank packet I can email it to you...

• I didn't know that.  Can you just pull it up on here and print it out, or do they usually mail it to you.  I will have to get that sent in.  Thanks for the info.

• Jeff ~

Click on the challenge tab above. On the right is the option to download/print the packet. You have 15 days from the last date of your challenge to get it postmarked to EAS. HURRY! Get that packet in! It doesn't matter if you are "competing" in the challenge or not. You will feel amazing to send that off in the mail because you know YOU DID IT!

Keep the faith!

Faithful Renee :0)