My 12 week pictures

• Way to go Jeff!  That's a great transformation!  Congratulations!

• Jeff - Excellent Job! Great results!

• Great job Jeff.  What a transformation!!!

• Jeff!!  You look incredible!  What an accomplishment.  Hooray for you and your wife.  Way to finish what you started.  Julie (from VA)

• Jeff, amazing job!! Way to go! I'm am currently in my 4th week (day 30). How did you post the pics here?

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"

• When you do a post, there is a little film strip looking Icon that say's media when you hover over it.  You just click on that, then it lets you browse for a picture. It works pretty slick.

• You did an amazing job.  I hope my results are as dramatic.

• I know it sounds silly- but did you use steroids?!?

Awesome job!

Stacy Lynn

• Ha ha!!   That made me laugh out loud.  I don't look that buff do I?    No, I didn't use any steriods, just a lot of good old fashioned workouts. 

• Fantastic work Jeff. I am now just seeing the pics! A little slow here....anyways...that back picture is my favorite - so many new muscles popped out. Amazing what the body gives back when we feed it correctly. High 5!

• Tremendous job, Jeff!!

Keep it up!!!

• Fantastic Job Jeff!  You look so much younger! Amazing isn't it!

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

• Congrats Jeff, i'm on my first challenge and day 3 starts today.  Definitely are inspiring photos.

• Jeff: thanks to seeing your amazing back photo, I am trying so hard to do my back excercises today. Leaning over my bench and lifting weights that way. Reverse row? anyways - what did you do for back excersises, or would shoulder work be also helpful to get all that muscle to pop out?

Not that I want THAT awesome of a back, but dang it, tank tops look that much better with something going on back there. LOL.

• LEGS C3,

The biggest thing I probably did for my back, is something that most people don't like to do, and that is pull ups.  At first I could only do about four at a time, but by week ten I was doing about 40 in a workout.  I was also alternating my hand position every week.  At first the pull ups were really hard, but now I can crank them out like nothing.  If you can't do a full pull up, you can use a LAT pull down machine and just keep trying to increase weight.  I hated doing pull ups when I started, but now I love them.