Challenge One Complete! (for all of us that had/still have a long way to go.)

• Just finished my first challenge on wednesday! Got my before and after pics posted to my profile now. I know that my results are not as breathtaking as some of the amazing afters posted on this site (You guys are all so beautiful!) but I thought that my results are worth sharing. I lost 32 lbs in the last 12 weeks and I  have gained so much strength both mentally and physically. I've realized I am not trapped looking a way that I don't want to. I am fully capable of changing myself! It has been a great experience!

I hope I can inspire someone who's in the same boat as me starting with 50+ lbs to lose. If you're here, you're on the right track! I am not the kind of person that loses weight easily, AT ALL. I have always exercised regularly and still found myself weighing in at almost 230lbs! This plan changed all that. I know I can get to my goal body through this program. And maintain it! I will definitely do another challenge starting August 16, 2010 and I cannot wait to see what changes that will bring!

Thanks for all your support guys! This message board has been amazingly helpful!

• Congrats to you on finishing your first challenge & setting up a date to start your next round!    I see lots of changes...You look like you've lost even more than you really did!  Really shows in your face & waist.  You have a beautiful hourglass shape!  I can't wait to see what C2 will bring you!  Yes, you are capable of ANYTHING!  Thank you for sharing your progress and results even if you aren't where you wanted to end up at--just yet.  You look beautiful!

• Great Job!!!

I like this part of your post:

"I have gained so much strength both mentally and physically. I've realized I am not trapped looking a way that I don't want to. I am fully capable of changing myself! It has been a great experience!"

The physical changes are worth celebrating, but the powerful, life changing transformations are in our minds.

You look great! Be proud.

Orrin

• WOW GIRL!! Good for you. You really did lose SO MUCH WEIGHT.

Great work thanks for posting.

• Fantastic. Well done.

• Congrats, you did a Great job.  I can really tell a difference in your pictures, especially in your smile.  They're inspiring my wife right now too.

• Congrats. Excellent work!! Very inspiring!!

Vegas Dave--I know we can do this, and together we are so much stronger. We have the power!!

• Great job!  I am with you on having to multiple challenges to get it done.  Enjoy your active recovery period!!!!

• Corinne - your results are nothing short of AWESOME ! I see huge diferences in your shape, all over !! You should be so proud of all your hard work over the past 12 weeks - because judging from the results, you DID work your tail off !!!

Excellent job and I can't wait to see your results after the next challenge.

• WOW Corinne! I can't add anything to what everyone else has already said but your shape is one of those beautiful ones. I bet you must feel so awesome! Although you don't think that you had one of those awesome transformations, let me tell you YES YOU DID! And you also are so beautiful!

Tia~

http://journeytosix.blogspot.com

You can choose the pain of discipline or the pain of regret...

• Congrats and great job!!

Inquiring minds want to know:

Where are the cat's before pics? ;)

• Thank you all so much guys.

BCbill, the cat is such a ham! had he known I was taking pictures the day of the before pics, he would have been in those too! As soon as we bring out the camera he is out there to steal the spotlight!

• Corinne you are an inspiration to us all!!

Good luck on round 2.

• Congratulations!  You look great.  

• Corrine, awesome job!!!  The look of contentment on your face in the after pictures is so motivating!  Thanks for sharing!