New pics posted- 2 months after challenge- 51st Birthday

• Hey Bfler's: Just posted a couple pics of my 51st birthday last weekend. It's been 2 months since I completed my challenge and I have kept up the workouts and clean eating. Hope this encourages others over 50 that you really can have a young healthy body. Just go to my "profile" and scroll down. All the best to all of you and your fitness journey.

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"

• You look great fit4life!  What a great example you are....Here's to 50 and beyond!

• Nice Work!! Great to see those abs showing through - a testiment to your dedication. Your hard work and commitment have paid off. Thanks for the pics and inspiration.

Orrin

• Wow!! You look great!! I'm on my 2nd day and seeing people who have achieved such great results is so motivating to me!

I'm from Ontario too! :)

• WOW!!

• Ontario is looking better and healthier everyday!  (I'm from Ontario too)  You look great!

• Flippin' AWESOME! Thanks for posting :)

Tia~

http://journeytosix.blogspot.com

You can choose the pain of discipline or the pain of regret...

• Thanks for your encouraging comments. If I can inspire more 50+ men and women that would make me feel great. Have a great day!!

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"

• I have looked at these a couple of times. . . WOW! Any time I feel like going back to my old ways. . . I will look at these.

• You did a great job.  A real credit to us "over 50" BFL'ers...actually over 60

10's in exercise and nutrition = 10's in life

• WOW...I am so impressed I cannot even put it into words! Great job.

msjenayafitness.blogspot.com

• Congrats!  Way to keep it up!

runninggrl :)

• I looked at your pictures - dang, inspiring!!  We are the same age.  How tall are you?

• Aw man, you put me to shame. Awesome stuff.

b4lexperiment.blogspot.com

• fit4life,

Just looked at your pictures. Looking good and glad you're sticking with it. My plan is to do this for life and not just 12 weeks but by looking at it that way I don't think I'm pushing as hard as I could be. I'm making it a workable program that I can stick to. And it's working pretty good but seeing your story and progress is just the kick in the pants I need for this w4.I'm 54 yrs old and would like to at least win the age catagory but my focus has been long term.Now I have new perspective and can see both. Thanks.Stay fit for life.