Tennessee Body-for-Life Weekend - Oct 7-10th!

• Thought I'd come out here and post an update for our Tennessee BFL weekend. Coming up on October 7-10th in Nashville, TN.  I'm so excited to see our video posted on the homepage along with a link in the Latest News section. Thanks Webmasters!

We are grateful once again to have the support of Abbott who will be working with us to make sure this event is another memorable one! They will be providing lots of goodies for those who will be attending! Trust me when I say you don't want to miss out on the swag!!

Right now, until July 30th, I am offering you a chance to win 2 free VIP tickets to our event! All you have to do is book your hotel room by July 30th! 

To make reservations, call the hotel at 1-800-321-2211 or 615-256-0900. Reference 'TN Body-for-life' to receive our group rate. If anyone has any issues making their reservation please let me know.

It doesn't get much easier than that people...call and book your room...and be entered to win 2 VIP tickets.

I hope all of you will take the time to go visit our event website as well as book your room. I'm looking for a complete SELL-OUT this year!! We are going to ROCK Nashville people!

Of course, for those guestbook faithful, we will be doing several things to honor our beloved friend and mentor Mike Harris. We are forming a RUN-FOR-MIKE team that will participate in the RACE FOR THE CURE on that saturday morning. Please join our team! Details can be found on the website.  We are also making a legacy book. You may contribute to the book, even if you don't come to the weekend, by sending me your 'mike stories and pictures' to stephanieworkman@gmail.com.

Finally, just let me say that this event is for everyone..no matter where you are on your BFL journey. Mike was my biggest supporter in so many ways. He loved this event and was always there for me and always spreading the love out here on the guestbook.  He promised...as do I...that if you attend this event your life will be changed. You will be ignited. You'll feel so on fire you'll want to run all the way home. It's kind of like attending a good ol' southern baptist revival in that way complete with Reverand Porter Freeman :) Everyone who attends shares such love and passion for BFL that you can't help but 'feel it' when you're there and after you leave as well. 

We will have many other awesome speakers as well..our very own Michelle Simpson..and some of the other 2009 champs as well(we're working out the details).  There will be several champs there past and present so don't miss out on your chance to meet these fine folks in person.

Hoping to see MANY MANY of you there in October! It will be here before you know it.  Book that hotel room today and maybe you'll win those 2 free VIP tickets!!

BE-LIKE-MIKE :)

Stephanie

Rocking BFL since 2001! TNCHAMPWEEKEND.COM and BFLSPIRIT.COM

• I'd like to add for those of you just starting out and to those of you that are seasoned.  It may seem intimidating to attend one of these events, but I'm here to tell you that there is no better place to meet real people, with real stories and a real willingness to help others.  I truly came back from 2009 TN Champions Weekend a changed individual.  You'll be surprised at how down to earth everyone is.  It's a wonderful weekend of inspiration to say the least!

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• I'll second that!  I attended last year.  It is completely out of my comfort zone to go to an event alone where I don't know anyone.  I had only communicated with a couple of folks on this website who attended but still didn't know the real situation I was walking into.  It was the best time!  I really feel it made a big difference in your life and definately in my transformation.  I'm looking forward to this event.

Love you some you...PERSEVERE!