First Challenge in the can.

• Hi all, just finished my first challenge, and here are my stats. 

Weight--209 lbs ---182 lbs.

Size------18 tight--14 loose

xl-1x------Large loose

Measurements---Chest  45"--42"

Arms  14"--12.5"

Waist 40.5"--37"

Hips    50"--45"

Thigh  29"--26"

I am very excited about these results and think now I could have done better.  I do have picts but they are very hard to look at, even for me.  When I finally looked at the before picture when my challenge was complete I couldn't believe it.  Thank you for all your help I know I could not have stayed with this without it.  Challenge 2 starts very soon (havent set a date or written my next goals yet). 

Thanks again,  jill

• Great job Jill!  27 lbs lost and a 3.5" smaller waist coupled with all of your other losses and I would say those are results you should be very proud of!  

• Congrats!!!!  You did fantastic.  Make sure to set that next date, and write down your new goals, before time gets away from you.  Give yourself a huge pat on the back!!

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• Great job Jill!  you are and inspiration!

Kat5499 "If I'd known I was gonna live so long, I would have taken better care of myself" - Leon Eldred

• Way to go Jillian!!  Congratulations on seeing this through!!

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• Congratulations..............you did AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Congratulations!! You should be very proud of yourself. Take some time to reflect on your fitness journey....set some new goals and then kick some ass!!

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"

• Wow Jill I think you did awesome! I started my challenge at the same weight you started yours though my measurements are different... Do you mind elaborating on the pattern of your weight/size loss? Was it constant throughout the 12 weeks?

• Jill-

WOW!!  Great results.  You should be so proud!  Keep us posted.  Are you planning one week A/R or two?  

Julie

C2W10D66

• Congratulations!!! That is great. Thank you for sharing. It is inspirational to those of us just starting to hear the results of people who have finished the program.

• Congratulations! Good work! You have a lot to celebrate! Keep that momentum and rock your second Challenge. Good luck!

"The achievement of one goal should be the starting point of another."  -Alexander Graham Bell

• Thanks for the congrats!!  I have decided since yesterday morning that I will be taking 2 weeks AR then back at it.  I will write my goals out this long holiday weekend then replenish my supplies.  

llpirata---I did not lose that much weight at the beginning of the challenge.  Most of my weigt loss came from the 9-10 weeks on out.  I thought I could have done better because the last two weeks I have bacome a little bored with the program and didn't give it everything.  I stayed with it but didn't push as hard or drink all my water.  During this time though I was still losing weight every day on the scale.  This program is amazing.    Thanks again.  jill

• Great job Jill!!!!!

Tisha :-) “Running won't kill you, you'll pass out first!"

• Fabulous stats Jill. Way to go girl! C2 will be even more amazing for you!!

• that's incredible! even if you think you could've done better, it's still a huge accomplishment just to have finished. congrats.