Bonus # 11
The people at the liquor store are wondering why he hasn't been in in the last 2 weeks
Thanks for #8. We go to the movies a lot and I always USED to have the popcorn and soda.
Great post. Got me giggling.
Bonus # 11:
When her digital camera breaks, the first thing she thinks of is, "what about my transformation photos?"
(thankfully, I got it working again!)
I love the great attitude of this thread and wanted to bump it back up to the top! Keep 'em coming folks!!
Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford
Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory
Another bonus ..
He knows that counting now goes like this: 12, 10, 8, 6 12, 12 and is seriously thinking of having them tatooed on his right arm
LOL...these are all so awesome!!!
Great thread : )
Totally awesome, guys! It's also a fantastic way of knowing that there are others out there feeling and doing the same stuff! Thanks, so inspirational, guys!
I love this post! My two to add to the list are...
1. The tupperware cabinet is overflowing with empty cottage cheese tubs
2. When I leave the gym, everyone looks at each other as says, didn't she just get here 20 minutes ago and why is her face so red?
Champster-I'm not sure why but I seriously woke up for my UB workout singing Rocky. There's just something about it that gets you going. I think I'm going to set my alarm to ipod mode and just wake up to it every morning!
1. She doesn't eat breakfast lunch and dinner. She eats 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6
2. She weighs two hundred pounds... and RUNS.
3. She has to borrow a pen to complete her workout.
4. She eats smashed up yams. Spread on a meat patty.
5. She posts on two or three different online support communities... just so her friends don't fire her for talking about BFL non-stop.
6. She doesn't weigh herself anymore declaring that she doesn't need some random number generator messing up her program!
7. She can't stop thinking, saying and posting "YAY ME!"
6. Her two biggest expenditureds in the last five weeks have been at the nutrition store and Big 5
7. They know her name at Whole Foods Market
8. When tendonitis causes her to switch from the treadmill to the elliptical her biggest worry is that she "won't be able to hit her levels"
9. She carries free weights over to the machine she's on... so she can immediately finish her superset.
10. She knows that EDGUY is the best music for running and METALLICA is the best music for lifting.
And there's more! I'll probably come back and post 11-20 later :)
GREAT THREAD! Thanks for starting this one so fun.
ROCKY...it's just works... :o)
Hello there, What are your thoughts on TOFU?? I love it its cheap and I great protein I know its not on the list but just wanted your feedback.
I don't think you're asking me but... I wouldn't eat TOFU. I like it but that type of soy is not healthy. Especially for thyroid hormone. Google dangers of soy.
10. She no longer carries a pocketbook- she has a canvas tote to hold all of her Tupperware containers to bring to work along with her BFL journal.
9. She has motivational pictures of strong women on her desk
8. She hears "You are eating again??" from her coworkers
7. She uses her 1 minute rest times between reps to jot in her BFL journal
6. She writes down all her cravings during the week and rereads on her free day to determine if she really wants it.
5. She times her grocery shopping and errand running to her eating plan-- but throws a myoplex lite bar in her bag just in case
4. She highlights all her EAS products on her grocery receipts and puts them in her journal
3. She has coworkers starting to ask about her new lifestyle change and what exactly does she do
2. She is on first name bases with all the staff members at the gym
1. When asked what day it was, she responded "Day 18, oops I mean July 1st"
Chocolate Covered Broccoli
One of the greatest posts ever! I can totally relate =)
I love this! I am actually going through 'withdrawal" because I am sick and can't workout. Who knew it would become such a part of me in just 8 weeks? Thanks for this post!
© Abbott Laboratories,2013