My Results with Pics!!

• Hi!  I'm a 43yo and I'm 5'2".  My starting weight was 168.6, and my ending weight is 143.8.   My body fat went from 35.7% to 24.5%, and I lost a total of 18 inches (almost 7 from just my waist).  I'm very, very happy!  I do plan on continuing as this is absolutely a way of life for me now.  I'm hoping to inspire someone with my results, as I know I've been inspired by seeing and reading about others' results.  Thank you to those on this board that have been a great help (and most of you probably don't even know you helped).   This is my before and after pics.  Sorry if they're huge.  I couldn't figure out a way to make them smaller.  Best regards to all you fellow BFL'ers!!!!

Karol 

• Karol,  

WOW...WOW...WOW...you must be so stoked!!  What an amazing transformation!  You did an incredible job, and you should be so very proud of your accomplishments!  Did I already say...AMAZING!!!  And really, the smile on your face tells it all!  Congratulations!

Julie

• Great job Karol!  Way to go!

• Great Job!!! You look amazing! Look at your smile you are so happy and proud and you should be. Congratulations!!!

Orrin

• What an amazing transformation......you must be very proud of yourself....you can see it in your beautiful smile.  You look great!!!!!! Keep up the great work.. John

• AWESOME JOB, Karol!!! Terrific results for your challenge!! I just love the smile on your face!! Congratulations!! =)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• Way to go Karol, you look fantastic and it shows, not just by your body transformation but with that beautiful, radiant glow of a smile on your face. Great job!

Corina

• Nice work. You killed it. Congratulations. I'm starting tomorrow, so wish me luck. You are very beautiful, but i'm sure you know that!

Vegas Dave--I know we can do this, and together we are so much stronger. We have the power!!

• Great stuff.

I am at end of week four and wondering how I will go - always good to see a new success story to keep me going.

________

b4lexperiment.blogspot.com

• Thank you all for the kind words!!!  Today is the first day of my active rest week, and it was very strange not to get up to work out this morning.  I'm going hiking later today so I'm going to at least get in some good cardio.  I can already tell I'm going to be looking forward to next Sunday so I can get back into the BFL groove.

Dave  and Jaypee - Good luck with your challenges!  This board is a great place for support and to answer any questions you may have.   I just know if I can do this, so can you, really.  You may have struggles along the way, but that's why they call it a challenge.  Keep us posted on how it's going. :)

• Holy cow, I just realized I have collar bones by looking at my pictures.  :)

• Congrats !  

I hope my results are as stunning as yours

Thayerphotos.com

• You have done an absolutely bang up  job.  It's easy to imagine how incredible your results will be if you continue on.

Congratulations and Lift Heavy

10's in exercise and nutrition = 10's in life

• Great job! I am so happy for you. I am so inspired by your transformation.

• Great job on your transformation and best wishes in your next 12 weeks.

Love you some you...PERSEVERE!