My C1 complete with pictures

• Hey friends,

I am so full of emotion today as I took my final pictures and weighed in.  I achieved a 34 lb weight loss.  I went from a tight 38 inch pants size to a comfortable 34.  The confidence and energy gain are immeasurable.  I started at 221 lbs, my weight this morning was 187 lbs.  My goal weight is about 170 and I still have some chest, belly and love handle fat to lose.  I went from 35 % body fat to 26 %.    I used a hand held BF monitor for this so I know it could be off.  The important thing is that the percentage went down.

My Active rest will consist of eating clean, taking free day and focusing on Steady State Low Intensity Cardio.

For C2 Starting on June 21st, I plan on continuing the fat loss, but really focusing on getting my still scrawny arms bigger.  Hehe, I am so pleased with my quads!

Thanks to all of you for your support and encouragement.

• wow jamesk  you look great!!!  thanks for all the help on this forum too.   jill

• Excellent, excellent, excellent work! You have been very committed to this challenge and it shows. My hat off to you!

Keep the faith!

Faithful Renee :0)

• Good grief - you look fabulous James. And darn right you should be proud of those quads! Extreme strength in there! Your hard work definately shows. High 5!

• Wow! This encouraged me today. Thanks for sharing!

Isaiah 43:18-19

• Super nice! You did a great job. your back looks amazing.

• DANG, James!! Lookin' good, buddy!! Way to go!! And look at that smile!! You did a fab job!! =)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• James you are the MAN!!!! Great job, way to stay committed!

Tisha :-) “Running won't kill you, you'll pass out first!"

• Way to go James!!

You should be very proud!

Melissa

• Wow James!!!

You look great! Your face looks so different too! You look so much younger! Size 34!!! Great job & very inspirational!!!

My husband & I have about 3 1/2 weeks left and will will be doing another cycle too!

Thank you again for your patience and guidance (dealing with my stubbornness), you will be happy to know that we have stopped using recipes from the EFL book and will wait for maintenance time! Miss them though!

During your AR what is Steady State Low Intensity Cardio? Do you have any fears of gaining weight during your AR? It will be weird - no weights!

Enjoy the new you!

Live   Love   Lift!

Dee :)

• Great Job James!!!

• Thanks Everyone.  Dee, Steady State Low Intensity Cardio will be me jogging at like a level "5" or "6" for long periods of time like an hour a day instead of doing the 20 minutes with intervals.  It will keep me active but not overwork me so I can head into C2 ready for more 10s.

• Great job James K!!!!  Fantastic numbers.  What a success!

• Great job, JamesK!!  Keep it up!

• Question. I was just about to buy the EFL cookbook and I saw a comment about not using the recips until maintenence. Is that not a good thing to do for someone who is still in teh Challenge? Thanks!

Isaiah 43:18-19