My Challenge is done today - pics posted!

• I take my professional pics tomorrow, but here is the unofficial Before and After!

runninggrl :)

• Wow runninggrl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You look incredible!!!!!  Wow...Wow....Wow!  Thanks for pumping me up....I started today!!!!  Congrats on finishing....you really kicked it!

• Thanks so much Susie! I appreciate every one of the exclamation points. :)  That is awesome that  you started today - I hope you enjoy every second of your journey!  Rock it!

• Wow! Did you enter the challenge? You look amazing!! How inspirational!

Yay for you!

"The joy of life is the fruit of discipline" -S. Randall

• Um HOLY CRAP!  hotstuffmama!

• Amazing, congratulations!!!  You look great

. Did you do BFL by the book? Thanks. I'm starting tomorrow.

Estelle

• Thanks everyone!  Yes - I'm entering the Challenge, and I'm still feeling a little weird about getting professional pics tomorrow but I've worked my butt off for this (literally) so why not? :)  And thanks for the "hot stuff"!  Fushiagirl - yes I did everything by the book.  I stuck to every rule and did my best to trust the process.  There are times when I felt like nothing was changing, and those were usually the times that things really started kicking into gear for me.  I used this board for support and inspiration and it was a huge help for me.  Gook luck in your challenge!

• Thanks for the reply. Have fun at your photo shoot girl!! You soooooo deserve it. When you're posing, just keep thinking how "sexy" you look, and enjoy the process :-)

Estelle

• Girl, those are some fine abs!  Excellent job!  Oh, and btw, enjoy the photo shoot.  It's a wonderful present to give yourself to remember all the hard work you put in.

• how exciting you look great!!I am on my 10th week starting tomm!

• RUNNING GIRL -

YOU LOOK FABULOUS!!  GREAT JOB!  YOU SHOULD BE SO PROUD!

Julie

• Hey RunningGirl.....way to go. You really dropped some serious bodyfat. You should be very proud of your accomplishment. You look like you could run like a deer!!

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"

• Hey running girl you look awesome so inspirational. Just wondering how free your free days were. I stick to the plan to the letter but am concerned that although my bodies changing it could be changin a whole heap quicker if i was going a bit easy on free day.

"The future will be made up of the present. By taking good care of the present, we take good care of the future." Thich Nhat Hanh

• thats a great ? sian. i've always wondered that too.

you look fab running girl!!!

• Thanks so much everyone! Beth and Fushia - I will try to enjoy my shoot today!  Sian - I definitely went the "Free Meal" route and never really took a free day.  Some weeks I just added chocolate on my free days because that's what I was craving.  I will say, every splurge was  in moderation, but I enjoyed every last bite of it!