"curse" of the last week food cravings...

• As I write I am wiping yogurt and cottage cheese off of my keyboard- literally. I have been sooooo hungry this week. Week 8 and this week, week 11, have been  killers for me. I count down the minutes between each meal to hit 2 hrs exactly and go to bed early so I won't eat any more.

I feel like I've cheated because I have take some extra bites of clean food, about two or three times a day, but I don't care because it sustains me and keeps me from continually counting how many Oreos are left in my kid's cookie jar (there being one less every time if I did)..... I close my eyes and visualize how I felt the last time I put on my bikini- disappointed, disgusted, blah. Though my looks haven't changed as dramatically as I would've liked, I am still much more toned and stronger and healthier than I have been in a long time. I will get to where I want to be probably through the next challenge.

Anyway, Challenge 1, Week 11, Day 6 almost day, tomorrow, then Sunday (free day!!! :) ) I will be taking photos next week and going straight on to the next challenge, because I don't think I could handle an active rest on vacation for two weeks (leaving the 11th!!)

Stay on track, all of those who are looking for inspiration or not seeing results, because they will come!

-Katiebug

Beware the food cravings... ooooOOO      ha ha

"The joy of life is the fruit of discipline"

"The joy of life is the fruit of discipline" -S. Randall

• Hang in there girl! I've long subscribed to the idea that extra hunger is a signal that our body is about to woosh off a bunch of fat!

• Hi katiebug,

For me it seems that the day before free day is the worst for me regarding cravings.  I have to say now in week 12, I have not been really hungry at all for this challenge.  Cravings...that is a different story.

I attribute my lack of real hunger to all the water and broccoli I've been taking in.