BFL 12 Week Challenge DONE!!!! Results & Pics!

• I did it!! I finished my challenge! What a relief to complete the 12 weeks and to finish out strong! I feel so good and have so much energy. What an incredible program BFL is!! OK here are my results. LOST 17.5 lbs. LOST 12.5% body fat. LOST total of 12 inches combined off my waist and hip measurements!!

Current stats: 150.5 lbs, 11.3% body fat, 31" waist, 32" hips and STOKED at the results!

• awsome results dude, 11% body fat is great

• Wow, thats amazing, WELL DONE!

The number of people that fail is directly proportionate to the number of people that give up :)

• Mike! Absolutely mahvelous!! You did GREAT!! :-)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• Great job Mike!  You look great!!

• You look fabulous. great job. Got that summer body just in time...

• Looking great!!

• Mike, I know it is cliche, but you look years younger.  Congrats on your results and on having the mental toughness to complete the challenge.

• You do look younger!  Congrats on a job well done!  You look great!

Karol

• Thanks guys! Not too bad for a 40 yr old. hehe. When I started this, I never thought I could be in the shape I'm in right now. Didn't quite get the 6-pack....YET...but got 4 of them!  But I know the other 2 will show up eventually. So that's pretty cool. =)

Now it's funny, I'm feeling a bit antsy today knowing my 12 weeks is over and I'm on my resting time now. I sort of feel lost! LOL! But I know my body needs to rest and recover time to be able to effectively take this thing to the next level!!!!!!! Next goal will be a bulking cycle to build up some muscle.

• Congratulations Mike - stunning results.  

You did fantastic!

• Mike.....great job! You look fantastic. Keep it up.

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"

• Mike LOOK AT YOU!!  You look 10 years younger!!  Congratulations on a job well done!!

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• MIKE!!  You look incredible!  What a transformation...and yes, you do look years younger!  

Great job.

Julie

C2W5D29

• Thanks so much fellow BFLers! Put in the hard work and the results will come! I'm on a high just thinking about where I'll be this time next year. If BFL can produce results like this in 12 weeks, what will a YEAR bring? LOL!!

Keep going people!! Don't give up!!!!! Take this thing all the way to the end and you will NOT be sorry you did!!

Mike