I can't believe it's over - 12 week results

• WOW! FANTASIC CHALLENGE HEATHER! You look awesome - well done!

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

• Wow, awesome!!!  Thanks for inspiring me!  I'm in week 8 and going strong.  I love to see the pictures!

Karol

• Awesome job Heather!! You set goals for yourself, stuck with it, put in the hard work, and LOOK at the results!! Congratulations! You look really good!!

Mike

• Beautiful results Heather! You did amazing. :)

• Congratulations Heather!!  Nice job!!

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• Heather - - - - - - - YOU LOOK INCREDIBLE!  GREAT JOB!  

Julie

C2W5D29

• OK - I want to look like YOU :)  LOL, seriously  LOL      Great Job!!!  You look stunning - amazing - great!!!!     Way to go!!!!!  Keep up the GREAT work!!!!

Cory
    Life IS Good
    Not in BFL challenge currently

• WOW!!! Great job!!!! You look amazing, keep up the good work!

Tisha :-) “Running won't kill you, you'll pass out first!"

• Great job. Your shoulders look amazing!

• Thank you all so much!  I can't wait to get started on a second challenge!

• CONGRATS!!! I have to say that news of  your success just made my DAY! I've had a rough day today because my after four weeks, my Free Day, turned into a Free WEEKEND! I gorged and I'm not happy about it. I'm trying to chug through the guilt and move forward, but today was very difficult. Thanks to  your post though, I'm happy to say you've reminded me where my motivation is! GREAT WORK!

• Well then this should make you feel even better.  After my 4 week pictures I had the WORST week 5.   It was right around Easter and ate my weight in jelly beans.  I felt like I was working my butt off for nothing.  You can see in my profile there was not a bit of difference from day 1 to week 4.  But I pulled myself together and recommitted from there on out that I was in it to the end.    So don't beat yourself up.  Just make a committment that you are going to do this and you will not be sorry!

• Congrats!  Awesome back muscles!

runninggrl :)

• Great Job! Keep up the good work:)

• Thanks ladies!