I can't believe it's over - 12 week results

• Well it's been an exerience for sure.  I am a different person than I was 12 weeks ago.  No just physically but mentally.  I'll take pics at some point today.  I took measurements and weighed today. 

Beginning weight 145

Waist 30

Hips 38

bust 36.5

chest 32.5

bicep 11.5

thigh 22.5

Body Fat 30.2%

Ending weight 133

waist 27

hips 35

bust 34

chest 29

bicep 10.5 (but solid!)

thigh 20

Body Fat 21.6% (how cool is that!)

But here is the best part.  We were out riding of Harley's all day yesterday.  It was the first really nice day to get out and the bikes were all over Indianapolis.  We ran into a few people we hadn't seen since last summer.  Every time I heard "WOW! You look great!".   Now that's the real reward!!!!!  Thank you Body for Life!   Bring on Challenge #2!

• Yay, HeatherC! Congratulations!! Can't wait to see those pics!

• POP WHEELIES ON THE BIKE!!

CONGRATULATIONS HEATHER BIKER CHICK!! FABULOUS RESULTS!!

Enjoy your AR and come back to play soon!

• Great job Heather.....you did it!!!!!

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"

• Thanks!  I forget the best measurement of all......Started in a size 10....Ending in a size 4!

• Heather, nice work!  Very inspiring to me; I am just now starting week 2.  Thanks so much for sharing your victory!

Marcus

• My profile has been updated to show Week 0, 4, 8 , 12 progress pics.    Here is the before/after.   Can't wait to see what another 12 weeks can do!

For anyone doubting themselves...hang in there!  This does work!!!!

• Wow.....Before and after pics are so cool.

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"

• Congratulations! You look great!

"The achievement of one goal should be the starting point of another."  -Alexander Graham Bell

• Heather-FANTASTIC, Lady!!! :-) It is so rewarding hearing all the compliments, isn't it?!  Congrats! Enjoy your AR and your bike rallies!! :-)

btw, how did you get your pics to save in your profile? mine won't save...

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• Thanks Deb!  It is very rewarding!  Even more so when my husband says "Take your jacket off and show them those guns!"  

I can see your pics in your profile.  Can you not see them?  

• Yes, it is rewarding when your husband or kids (like my daughters) make compliments like that! :-)

I haven't been able to load my "new" pics on there since the beginning of my 2nd challenge. It shows that they save, but then when I go to view, they are the original pics...frustrating so I might make another thread like I did last time.

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• That's weird.  It didn't' give me any problem at all.  Start yourself a new thread.   You deserve it!! :)

• Wow! You look absolutely amazing!!

"The joy of life is the fruit of discipline" -S. Randall

• Thanks!