Thellem's WEEK 7

• Okay, so, today is C1W6D7 (17 May, Monday).

I am going into week 7, strong.

I have lost over 3 inches, and over 20 pounds of body fat.

Still have 20 more pounds to lose.

But, definitely in a good place at the half way point of my challenge.

I am literally getting hungry every 2 to 2 1/2 hours.

Switching up HIIT's from running to swimming laps for week 7.

At 75# dumbbells for 4th set chest presses, and expect to move to 80#er's end of next week.

The fat is just melting off.

This is what were here for folks!

This is all in spite of the 5 or six times I over ate, ate unauthorized foods, and schedule conflicts for my work outs. 

I have missed at least 2 LBWO, and 3 or 4 HIIT'S.

The defining moments that determined and insured my success is simply this:

I DON'T GIVE UP, AND I DON'T LOOK BACK.

Just - ONWARD AND UPWARD.

Things will get in the way, and none of us are perfect. NONE OF THESE ARE REASONS FOR QUITTING.

NOW - drop and give me fifty! haha

"What you put in, is what you are going to get back."

- Terry

• Terry!  Awesome...I just got happy reading your post.  You are doing so many things right...documenting your progress and at the same time learning from those past slip ups.

• Hey Terry,

Great job!  I'm just ahead of you in wk 8 and, tho you're doing far better than me, I've had more slipups, mainly with HIIT . . . too old (excuse) . . . haven't worked out in 10 years (excuse)...etc.

But my MOJO is working...I've lost lots of inches and today walked TALL and PROUD in my size 10 skinny jeans...I've lost about 14 and have 15 to go, but think I'll have to do a C2 to get to where I want to be body-wise.  I'm still really learning the gym and figuring out the whole HIIT thing for me and I really like it.  And I feel so CLEAN inside...not putting the old stuff in my body.

Keep it up...your quote is exactly right.    

Tammy

Tammy - Atlanta

You Get What You Give -'... if you feel your dream is dying...hold on tight...you've got the music in you...you only get what you give.'  (New Radicals)

• Thanks, James.

And, Tammy, I think everyone is missing out with out a C2, C3, C4 ...

And, if your a size 10 now on week 8, um hum, ya ...

- T

"What you put in, is what you are going to get back."

- Terry

• That is great you need to give yourself a high five from me!!!!!!!!! your motivation is definitely helpful to me and Im sure many others!! :)

LIFE IS ONLY 10% WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU AND 90% HOW YOU REACT TO IT