Final week!!!

• It's here....week 12. This passed weekend my wife and I were away on a golf weekend. I did my best to plan for all my meals. We brought a cooler with ice and I packed wraps....bars....shakes. I ended up eating a few extra things over the weekend which I'm a little disappointed that I did but it wasn't too bad. Today is right back on track and I'm really stoked for this weeks workouts. I know Mike and HeatherC are on their final week and I wish you both well. I'm hoping I can shave off that last 2-3 lbs. of fat around my lower belly. I'm hoping my abs will really show through nicely. Well.....here we go.....the final stretch.

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"

• fit4life - Sounds like we have the same goal for our last week! Trying to get rid of that sorry last bit of low belly fat!!!!!!! Isn't that the most stubborn junk? ugh! LOL! Hope we both get rid of the rest this week. Train hard and eat clean and let's finish this thing STRONG!!

Mike

• Mike, Fit4Life and Heather C:

I too am on my final week of the first challenge and have a renewed sense of motivation and accomplishment.  I will be starting Challenge 2 after one week of active rest and am looking forward to it!

Best workouts / eating clean during this last week to each of you!

Angie

• Go Angie!!!!

Mike

• Give it hell everyone!!!!

I was at my parents house this weekend putting a new roof on the house.  I don't suggest it to anyone...hard work!!!   Saturday was my free day so I was safe there.  Ate some guacamole and chips but did fairly well otherwise.  My mom impressed me by getting groceries and cooking things I could eat.  She bought wheat bread and strawberries and grilled chicken and corn on the cob.  I didn't get all my meals or water in which upsets me.  But you lose track of time up on the roof.  I took today off work to rest and recover so I could give my workout my all tonight and this week!   Looking forward to starting challenge #2 already!

• Angie: Good to hear from you. All the best in this final week!

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"