Who is with me on week 8??

• Here is what is going on with me:

I was able to up my weights! Now the heaviest I can do is 25# per arm, and I am struggling. Improvement though- before I don't think I could have picked up a 25 # in each hand and stood up. 
    I am noticing more changes: A pair of shorts that were tight on me now fit comfortably, my belly has slimmed a bit and my legs are stronger.
    I am hungrier than usual and am trying to up my water intake as much as possible to curb the hunger!  I'm also very tired lately and moody too! I still cheat a bit almost every day (a habit I am trying to break) but I don't cheat much, just a bite or two of something not authorized.

I do my WKouts every day and am trying to hit my 10's as much as possible.
    I still haven't weighed myself and I only lost 1/2 inch around the belly, and close to 1/2 inch on legs, gained about a 1/2 inch on my arms.

How is everyone else doing??
    I like to know how others in my weeks are doing things! 

Stacy Lynn

• Stacy-

I am in week 7 but seem to be right along with you progress wise. Clothes are fitting looser, and I am noticing some slimming in my "trouble spots". Keeping up with my workouts and trying my best to eat clean 100% as opposed to the 90% or so I seem to get every day. Glad to see I'm not the only one who is working on that part. Was feeling in a slump at the beginning of the week, but seem to have rediscovered my mojo after changing up my diet and a few of my exercises. I am down about 5 lbs. Not sure of inches as I didn't measure prior to starting but I know that there is some kind of loss due to the way my clothes are fitting. May need that $10,000 to buy new clothes! Haha! Are you actually going to enter or are you just doing the plan? I haven't quite decided for myself yet. I guess it couldn't hurt to enter but I don't want that to be my goal. Anyway, glad to see you are doing well. Keep it up!

The only thing that can stop me. . . . . . . . . . is ME!!!!         JEN

• Hi Stacy,

I'm on week 8 too. The last couple days I've been so hungry I can hardly see straight. Yesterday I had to have a 7th meal or I thought I would pass out. Today was cardio and I had no energy. My body feels like it should be fed more but I'm afraid to ruin what I've achieved so far. Which is about an inch off everywhere, but only 4 pounds lost. My belly has gone down alot, and people are now starting to notice how good I look, so that keeps me going. Anyway, I think we're both doing well, let's just keep it up for the last few weeks.

Susan

• I am just starting week 8 today.  I have lost about 5 lbs so far and feel that I have lost some inches.  I did not take my measurements prior to starting.  :-(   I am not officially entering the challenge.  I did take a couple of photos for myself but honestly didn't think I would make it this far.  I am really hoping this will be the "miracle week."  A drastic change would be enough motivation to get to the end, not that I am going to quit either way though.  I generally feel so much healthier.  There are days when I am starving and struggle to get through my workouts though.  As time goes on, they seem to be happening more frequently.  I would love for my legs to really slim down.  I feel they have gotten a little smaller.  The hardest for me, of course, is the eating.  I have only slimmed up a few times though and I do enjoy my free day.  I don't pig out but I do eat some unauthorized foods on those days.

Everyone in week 8, please keep posting and let me know if you are experiencing the "miracle."

Pattie

• Pattie- I haven't noticed my "miracle week" kicking in either, and I am 2 days away from week 9. I have however, noticed my pants slowly getting looser and looser. People at work are noticing my weight change, but I am lacking any of the "Aha!!" moments that people claim happen around week 8. I will be taking week 9 pics (not week 8) and then I will see what changes have occurred. Sounds like we are all around the same boat though- Just keep going, right?? I think we are all beyond the point of no return.

Stacy Lynn

• I haven't read all the posts here but the "miracle" happens at or after week 8.  So if you haven't seen it yet, hold on because if you have been honest with everything regarding BFL your pay off will come soon. :-)

Love you some you...PERSEVERE!