Worried my pictures won't show too much change

• I took my 1st week and then 6 week pictures and there wasn't too much of a difference. I am  now starting my 8th week and don't feel too different than I did a few weeks ago. 

Here is a sample of my meal plans:

Breakfast (7:30) 1 cup low fat Kellogs corn flakes mixed w/ 1/2 scoop protein powder and 1/2 cup milk

Snack (9:30) Protein shake- 1 scoop protein, 1 small banana, 8 oz. milk blended together

Lunch (12:30) 1/2 Whole wheat Pita pocket w/ chicken brst, lettuce, lite mayo

Snack (2:30) the other 1/2 of the pita sandwich- same as above

Dinner (6:30) NY choice lean steak with potato or usually brown rice, salad w/ low fat vinigerette dressing

Snack (8:30) Protein shake- 1 scoop protein, 1 small banana, 8 oz milk

I also drink about 100 oz water a day and try to hit my 10's. 

What is going on"?!?!?
    I see some progress, I had to toss out a pair of pants that didn't fit anymore, and I have a shirt that feels looser, but I am hoping to have results that are a little more dramatic.  

Stacy Lynn

• Stacy,

I was hoping for more progress at 8 weeks too.  I was feeling really good about myself and my progress until I took my picture!!!  There was a difference from the begining for sure but it wasn't drastic and I was very upset.  My negative voice in my head went crazy...."it's not working,  WTH?!?!  I've worked so hard for this?  I guess I will always be fat!"  I could've easily given up, but I knew deep inside that I would only be giving in to that negative voice and I wasn't about to let it win.  

All the success stories and the before and after pictures that motivated me in the begining still motivate me today.  These people are no different than me, if they can do it I can.  I know that I can have a nice fit body and be healthy.  I am an athlete!  I am not perfect and that's okay.  I'm not going to give up on myself this time and never again will I let that negative voice get in the way of my goals!  I got excellent results on my 12 week challenge.  If I can do this anyone can.  Do not give up on yourself Stacy!!!!  You deserve this and you will see the results very soon.  I got the best results in the last two weeks.

Be kind and have patients with yourself.  Don't listen to that negative voice!

Rachel

• Stacy,

You've still got another 5 weeks to go counting this one.  Plenty of time for your body to show you the rewards of your hard work.  

Your meals should be called meals not breakfast, snack, etc.  With that said, you are letting too much time pass between meal 4 and 5, there are 4 hours where you are allowing your metabolism to slow down.

I'm a by the book person so you  have food in your meals that are not on the authorized list.  You are using mayo (lite doesn't matter), Bananas, low fat Kellogs corn flakes and whole milk (you didn't specify fat-free), none of these are on the list (book or website).  These I think are considered good choices overall in the health world, but if you are doing BFL and you want BFL results, you may want to include these things on your free day.  Bananas are high in carbs; you should use 1/2 a banana for a carb portion if mixing in with pure whey protein to make your own shake.

Love you some you...PERSEVERE!